Author Thread: Ghosting and not serious people
Admin

Ghosting and not serious people
Posted : 19 Jun, 2019 02:30 PM

Hi! Usually I am a reader of the forum not a writer but I decided to share this with you guys. Let me share with you my background in CDFF. This is my third account I deleted previous accounts to give a break on this website. I decided to return some time ago and I met a girl here that looked amazing we had wonderful chats for some days and we exchanged contact but she blocked me and never talked to me again and I dont understand why then I tried to ask her why she was acting like this and she deleted her account on here without giving any explanation. I feel heartbroken and deceived and I just remember that this is the daily bread on this website. I have CDFF since 2017 I am looking for genuine people and sincere Christians but I quite accepting that good people and sincere commitment is in extinction in this world even more among Christians!!! This is not the first time I am ghosted on this website but it is really heartbroken

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2019 11:30 AM

I understand that you are disappointed, but you must remember that everyone is looking for their best fit, and if after a few messages/dates they decide this is not it, they have every right to move on, we are all different if I don't wish to continue communicating with someone I'll say so, but unfortunately not everyone does that, this is a free sight that allows you to make new friends, yes there are a lot of timewasters/scammers but there are also a lot of genuine people, I would say don't look for a relationship seek friendship and it it becomes more than that with time great...

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2019 04:35 AM

Jayzee, I second that

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2019 03:12 PM

While it would seem that walking away without an explanation is culturally acceptable; ghosting ought not to be done at all. It brings to light a ruinous lack of understanding of what it means to be a member of the Body of Christ.

Brother, all things, broken hearts included, work together for the good of them that love God. If you are able, I would suggest you try not to overanalyze the whys and wherefores for her disappearence, and don't allow the maddening lack of an explanation to sap your peace. Trust it simply wasn't God's will for you to be with the woman in question.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2019 10:35 AM

Everyone on this site is not a genuine chridtian. Free sites draw many scammers and people just playing. Never really wanting to meet inperson, therefore they chat then ghost people.

In my opinion

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2019 10:53 AM

Sorry to hear about this experience bro. Sadly, ghosting has become common practice nowadays, especially among Christians. Convenience is given priority over commitment, and God will not bless the pursuits of those who have gotten into a habit of ghosting other people. At the same time however, many are just shy or not ready for a relationship of any kind, and they don't realize it until chatting with someone.

There are plenty of great people out there who are serious, especially here on this site. It just takes a while to find them. I've had my share of bad and good experiences here, and I've learned not to take the bad ones personally. Just dust the sand from your sandals and keep looking / moving forward. You'll find the right person eventually, but God will allow doors to close along the way to guide you to His will and protect you from the relationships He doesn't have for you.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2019 06:38 PM

ghosting occurs on a regular basis in real life also, not just online. It's particularly tough when you have met, had a couple of dates, and then the other person changes their phone number. Why cant both sexes be honest and simply say "I don't feel like this is going to work out. I am going to move on and I wish the best for you". What is so hard about that??

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2019 01:18 AM

it appears the helpmeets have forgotten they are helpmeets?

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 05:21 PM

She's not worth crying over, man. Let her go as if you have any other choice.