Author Thread: Age Ranges should be set Realistically
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Ranges should be set Realistically
Posted : 1 Jul, 2019 02:25 PM

You are a Man 68 yrs old with your age range set at 18-39.

He would be old enough for her Grandpa.:. :

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2019 01:18 AM

Even me at 53 I cannot sacrifice my life with such an old man.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2019 01:16 PM

A young woman in that age group is not looking to be a carer, she's looking for someone to settle down with, and maybe even start a family. I'm going to 50 this year and I wouldnt consider dating a 68 year old, it's just too big a gap for me.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2019 08:24 PM

I was much older than my second husband, but we talked things over before marriage.. we both had grown children and wanted No More. We liked the same passtimes and ran a business together. We traveled, and then just because i wanted to, I got an extra part time job. I, however, could never marry a man 12-20 years older than myself when I was 40 or 50... i need someone who has Life in them, and do not want to be a caretaker.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 04:20 PM

But what if he is a billionaire? Lol

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2019 09:08 AM

Here we are looking for true love and life partners not material things. Age difference affects even decision making and reasoning. The older man's decision and reasoning always belittle the younger party. I wouldnt like to leave the rest of my life in a cage.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jul, 2019 05:39 PM

It's nit about money! However, if a man wants to get married he should have a decent income. To support himself first , then have some $$ to help his wife out. Imo

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2019 03:12 PM

there's an old saying Money cant buy health or happiness. its true -millions of $$ are no good if you are dying. I agree a man should be able to support himself and help his wife. I would not marry a 90 year old for all the tea in China

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2019 01:15 AM

if Your 68 and seeking a 18 year old wife go to AsianCharm,You will have a mailbox full of marriage proposals from 18 year old ladies in about one hour.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2019 07:26 PM

I suggest that YOU go to Asian Charm. Perhaps then you would leave our threads to sensible people.