Author Thread: Radio Talk Show Reveals Hypocrisy in Men
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Radio Talk Show Reveals Hypocrisy in Men
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 01:23 PM

I was listening to a woman guest on a radio talk show. As she was being interviewed by the male host, she actively promoted clothing items that are well known for clearly revealing all the contours and crevasses on a woman’s body including her private parts. She proudly announced how only “confident women wear revealing clothing such as yogi leggings”. What was even more appalling were the men callers encouraging women “not to stop wearing revealing women's wear”!!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 01:49 PM

Since men think it is so cute and sensual for women to dress provocatively, why don’t these ‘obsessive with the sensual’ hypocrite men dress with low cut clothing that clearly reveal their chests along with yogi leggings that reveal EVERYTHING !!??

But men’s dress has remained fairly conservative over years loosely covering the body from the neck down to the ankles. Women have long abandoned conservative clothing styles over the years as the skirt inched upward and the tops inched downward.

Just look at professional news anchors!!! The men are conservatively dressed, just like he was in the 1920’s. But seated next to him is a woman showing off as much as she can. Just great for those lusty male viewers who cheer other men’s wives and daughters, making them into >>objects<< of lust. The women of course, wouldn’t have it any other way.

But the men are hypocrites!!! BIG BAD HYPOCRITES!! Men know instinctively that dressing provocatively themselves is offensive and shameful, but they don’t care if women dress offensively and shamelessly. What does that really say about men ???

It actually says a lot, but for one, it means they have no natural God given shame and they view women as mere objects of lust.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2019 08:06 AM

good points, david. I note that the native populations of places like australia, our own native americans and african groups have none of this. Even tribes who wear very little clothing is due to lack of material and the heat and humidity. NOT due to sexuality. The kind of dress worn on TV and in the office here in USA are worn with the knowledge the person is going to arouse certain feelings in the opposite sex. My maternal grandmother had 13 children and paternal grandma had 7. Those days, women wore sensible cover-up clothing and worked hard. Obviously, they still managed to "turn on" their husbands. I find much of the movies, TV, and real life clothing looks foolish on women, makes no difference if they are skinny or obese. They look foolish.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2019 05:57 AM

You obviously don't visit the gym.

Men are often wearing clothes to show off muscles and get women & other men 'mirin'.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2019 01:35 PM

Your comprehension is slipping, I ever so clearly established a context—just for you.

Don’t feel bad, you’re not the only one suffering from public school incompetence. But you’re grown now and it’s time help yourself

Context is important.

Do you at least recall the news anchor context?

Obviously I was speaking generally to men’s and women’s >>>public<<< dress. :no_good::no_good:{Public}

Did you >>really<< think “gym”, like, “gee, they do that in the gym!??”

Ok, let’s try this once more.

How many male news anchors have you witnessed recently who regularly come dressed in gym shorts for their evening newscasts?!! But female anchoret’s generally trend in dress styles that expose about as much skin as gym clothing.

So, I ask, why has men’s >>>public<<< dress tended to cover the body with no variance over years. But women’s dress increasingly highlights sensuality

BTW, that’s not just me saying that, clothing designers openly discuss and advocate clothing styles that accentuate and advertise sensuality.

In fact, some women >>and their frenzied men associates<< have been pleading for more!! They keep advancing public toplessness for women. Just can’t get enough.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 02:29 PM

I need to stress the significance of a comment I made above concerning “public school incompetence”.

I want to make it clear, I was not trying to call attention to a particular person’s potential.

Rather, my focus, making the statement concerns the incompetence of public education overall and how it has negatively influenced the way students read and comprehend.

It’s a fact the United States out spends every other nation yet our student performance level remains sluggish compared to that of foreign students!! Some countries spending less actually out perform students here. This is inexcusable!!

In addition, U.S. homeschool children, whose parents basically operate on a shoestring are seriously competitive worldwide!! Not to mention the fact, homeschoolers out perform with nearly 75% less classroom instruction!!!

Besides that, homeschoolers hardly need the ridicules baggage of worthless “homework” assignments !!

Public school’s abuse of homework assignments are seriously non-instructional and fundamentally results in kids hating the natural beauty of education.

Homework is a deranged method that compounds incompetence, especially when you consider kids have already spend 8 hours in school for Pete’s sake!!

Yet, few taxpayers seem willing to challenge the incompetence**of most public systems of “education”.

**should note that not all public education establishments are equally incompetent. But some, otherwise excellent teachers, are just as much victimized by such a clumsy system.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 02:34 PM

My public school incompetence is showing too. Shoulda used an “is” not an “are”

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 04:52 PM

Can you understand the culture we live in ? All those movies, commercials, magazines (Cosmopolitan is at the top of the list), toys (dolls) promoting suggestive wear and being open about the topic of sex with numerous articles ?

It can have a damaging effect on people and why we need to stay watered in the Word to renew our minds.

If you are around someone who cusses alot...guess what? you may start to cuss also. I saw a video and can't find it now..but it was about narcissists and as an example, the narrator of the video had a clear glass of water and a colored glass of water. He then poured just a tad of dark water into the clear and of course it turned to grey and he kept doing it until it turned as black as the other glass. You can't make the dark water clear again once that happens and why I say we NEED God's Word to conform our minds like his.

If something requires cleansing, "the washing of water by the word" must be actively present (Ephesians 5:26). God does not work apart from His Word.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 05:02 PM

As to the men, I see many who go shirtless out jogging or working in their yards.

They are essentially more than half naked as they also wear shorts or those tight bike riding shorts to jog in.

Once upon a time it was nude beaches or camps people went to and it was out of the sight of others . Not anymore really.

Also it used to be that sailors who came off the ships respected women and children and didn't cuss in their presence. I long for a puritan way of life . Maybe one is coming . There are usually seasons to things like this . A reformation is due. But it won't come without a fight of some kind.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 05:40 PM

Thank you Needsafriend and Marcouse and KJV only.

Yeah, I would hope we as a society would think about why we wear clothing that covers in the first place.

Adam and Eve wear naked and not ashamed of it until after they sinned.

Generally speaking, public clothing styles should reflect public decency.

There’s a reason God took away the leaf wear and “covered” Adam and Eve with skins after they sinned.

But sinners wanna use the skippy leaf style. It’s all a matter of pride, they don’t like God’s law.

It’s really nice to get the opposite sex’s attention especially when your upper and lower crevasses are clearly exposed under a single layer of thin tight material. And that’s IF the material can stretch that much.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 06:34 PM

Something I found out recently is that dress should reflect Christ's covering (Righteousness) in our walk with him. Example: as David stated that people are fully covered from neck down VS half nude.

We as Christians should be fully covered in dress to reflect Christ's Holiness in other words.

Page : 1 2