Author Thread: Radio Talk Show Reveals Hypocrisy in Men
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Radio Talk Show Reveals Hypocrisy in Men
Posted : 25 Sep, 2019 01:23 PM

I was listening to a woman guest on a radio talk show. As she was being interviewed by the male host, she actively promoted clothing items that are well known for clearly revealing all the contours and crevasses on a woman’s body including her private parts. She proudly announced how only “confident women wear revealing clothing such as yogi leggings”. What was even more appalling were the men callers encouraging women “not to stop wearing revealing women's wear”!!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2019 01:17 PM

This is the way if the World. Some Christians dress provocatively. Unfortunately men like it. Women do too. Nothing is going to change only get worst Until the Lord Jesus returns and refurbish the Earth. Wherein dewells Righousness. Study the Bible it's all prophecy.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2019 10:01 AM

I left school in 1993 and was using common slang.

I've been grown up and moved out of my parents since 1994 and wasn't from a rich enough family to go to public school.

I don't think you need to look at students to see general incompetence, it's in my face everyday. Older people are every bit as bad as students just in different ways.

I see your point though, a man isn't showing a lot in a suit.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2019 10:20 AM

Actually no, men are more obsessed with woman's body's and woman are more obsessed with men's wallets.... a man wearing a very expensive suit is equivalent to a woman wearing revealing clothes.....

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2019 05:57 PM

Good point Marcuse. Hope I wasn’t too sarcastic earlier. Sometimes my texting gets a head of my thinking!! Sheesh!!

Nice call there Rambo!!

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2019 11:44 AM

Hello Rambo...good to see you online.

I realize many men here have been hurt and disappointed by women.....As I've said before, women can say the same about men. I would really appreciate if you could remember that. For every story you have as a man, a woman has as a female.

To me, this type of conversation is demeaning women. Is that what we should be doing here or anywhere?

Regarding the clothing such as leggings. I personally believed in Sunday best to church and leggings are not part of appropriate clothing for church. On other occasions, such as shopping etc..., I had not realized the effect....I will be more attentive to this. Thank you.

As for women only attracted to men's wallets, I have left 2 relationships BECAUSE the guy kept buying gifts etc.. as if wanting to buy me. It didn't work with my parents as a teenager, it will not work today.

P.s. I do enjoy receiving gifts just with the right intentions.

bushfire^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 05:37 PM

Sounds like your stereotyping and using the worldly to represent all men and women.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 05:23 PM

Not sure who your post is addressed to bushfire but if it was for me, l tried to create a context discussing the subject in a general sense and stated that earlier

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 05:49 PM

I’ve have many men and women in agreement on the clothing issue. In fact, several women have written excellent books on the topic. Apparently it’s not popular to talk about.

Certainly, not all men and all women believe it’s just fine to dress in worldly fashions designed to stir up the sensual desires in others.

Even clothing designers openly confess to drafting clothing styles in bold sexual overtones to excite!

Teen boys already have enough natural hormonal challenges to do them mischief. It would seem they could do without additional fuel to feed that fire.

I believe it’s downright irresponsible for adult women who ought to know better than others about the harm of unnecessarily displaying themselves in public—-but at church too????

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 06:08 PM

But as a society, we must keep in mind from where we were to where we’re headed.

For years men and women’s clothing styles for the most part reflected a sense of modesty. But over time, women’s clothing styles began to evolve upward at the bottom and downward at the top while men’s clothing remained conservative for well over 200 years.

But something went wrong.

The church usually resists such changes at first but eventually conforms to the world’s system little by little. Who would’ve thought

Page : 1 2