Author Thread: WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 07:49 AM

I mean, really??? Do they want ANYONE to contact them??

Why not use that Godly wisdom He gave us???

Anyone else see this???

KJVonly

View Profile
History
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 01:06 PM

Defamation and backbiting not allowed here but can be used in a song???

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 02:43 PM

cupcakeme, Obviously it was a GOOD choice to start this blog...because people like you are responding, right? Only a fool responds to a fool. I started this to give and receive LIGHT....remember, Jesus is the LIGHT. AND just as in church I got confirmation that only the other side of every great adversity is an EQUAL or GREATER reward. And as we sung in church "It may look like I'm surrounded, but I'm surround by GOD's love."

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 02:49 PM

KJVonly , absolutely!

We write songs like

The Breakup song:

"Fear you don't own me, there ain't no place in this story And I ain't got time for you telling me what I'm not, Like you know me well guess what? I know who I am I know I'm strong and I am free, Got my own identity

So fear, you will never be welcome here"

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 02:56 PM

KJVonly

or songs like "Mrs Know It All...Well ya think you know it all But ya don't know a thing at all...Ain't it something y'all

When somebody tells you something 'bout you

Think that they know you more than you do

So you take it down another pill to swallow

Mr bring me down Well ya like to bring me down don't ya

But I ain't laying down, baby, I ain't going down

Can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be

Nobody gonna make a fool out of me

Baby you should know that I lead not follow

Oh you think that you know me, know me

That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely

'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me"

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 03:03 PM

KJVonly or like this one "After a season of night falls and push backs

After the heartache of wrong turns and sidetracks

Just when they think they've got you game set match

uh oh uh oh here comes The Comeback"

Remember, where purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable. I don't worry about those that talk behind my back............. they are behind for me a reason.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 05:15 PM

Oh, I agree with you, but I think it really depends on the person.

Like me, I'm usually halfway between serious and content. Not because I can't be serious or that I don't want to be, but sometimes the dating scene is tiresome. Almost ever girl I meet, even if it goes well, is on the defensive, and it typically has nothing to do with me. Some bad relationships in the past, so I gotta find a way past all the guards up. That's what I mean by tiring. More times than not, you're fighting with someone's past to get close to them in the present. When I meet someone for the first time, it can be a complete headache. Now me, I'm chill most of the time. Doesn't make me better, but it makes me ready to skip along over to somewhere else rather than tiptoe around a bunch of personal landmines that someone has out.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 09:44 PM

T0TH3M4X I hear you too, but as Steve Harvey says, when she is THE ONE...those landmines will look like firecrackers.

And as I said, for a Daughter of God who is WHOLE, and not crazy, it is important to come PREPARED for her. Not sure if you are a father, but if a guy came for your daughter with baggy pants showing half his behind, you are probably not going to give your blessing, right? Same thing with God...you have to be in the right position or he won't throw the ball. I think I'm finally there for mine.... have joy, because I know I'm on my way to a successful relationship.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 09:16 AM

I don't understand at all. First you say you have found someone and will not be posting again. But you immediately fill and entire page. In your comments responding to cupcakeme, you say " Only a fool responds to a fool." That is indicating that you think SHE is a fool, but if she is responding to you, then YOU are a fool also. --- perhaps its best to think before you attack people.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 10:49 AM

She has insuked all people responding except KJVonly. Using scripture to suit herself.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 10:57 AM

She has insulted.......

correction

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6