Author Thread: WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 17 Oct, 2019 07:49 AM

I mean, really??? Do they want ANYONE to contact them??

Why not use that Godly wisdom He gave us???

Anyone else see this???

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 10:59 AM

needs a friend, you again accuse me with a lie. What I SAID and MEANT was she was someone WORTH responding to...and so am I, otherwise she would have NOT responded. STOP backbiting in the name of Jesus. And you wonder why people don't want to go to church...because of all this icky backbiting. STOP IT!!!!! EVERY TONGUE THAT RISES AGAINST ME, GOD WILL CONDEMN. I will pray for you...you'll need it.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 11:01 AM

needs a friend I can do WHAT I want WHEN I want and your icky comments CANNOT silence me...IT'S MY POST, so if you don't like it...YOU go away!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 05:55 PM

Well I do hope you are able to find the non-stinky fish guy of you dreams.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 06:46 PM

LOL! Didn't have to look...He found me!

Blessings and thanks for being cordial in this post...and for hearing my heart. 'Love' means contending for one's highest good. I formerly worked for a Christian Dating Service called 'Equally Yoked' (b4 internet) And guys would come in looking GREAT, who I and others passed up because their picture made them look old or ugly. I'd tell them, you need a new picture. And after we changed the picture, they had success.

Blessings!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 08:49 PM

When I read things you write, you seem rude and angry. I truly wish you good luck with your new man, as you said you feel you are on your way to a relationship .... There is no need for anyone to be mean and angry. Your thread asks a question, so several people have answered the question giving their opinion. That's all it consists of.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 09:13 PM

in a attempt to hide the wrinkles in one's forehead? haha.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 09:45 PM

this is the most beautiful and truthful post I believe I have ever seen here.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2019 03:05 PM

thanks....lol on the wrinkle comment...tho, as I tell the millennials "age is a privelege denied to many". If I wasn't in the music biz, I'd sport the grey hair and let th wrinkles come.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6