Author Thread: Questions for over 50
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 05:13 AM

Do you drive ? Have a car and licensed to drive?

Do you live alone ?

There are many who don't!

This is an important question to me!

It maynot make a difference for many people.

Most older people look for partners secure in responsibility.

Unfortunately, many maynot even answer!☺️

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 16 Nov, 2019 11:03 AM

Byys, no I haven't checked on the "motor assist." I am blessed to be healthy enough to bicycle. And I enjoy the quiet relaxing exercise of bicycling. And, I walk and use the bus more than bicycling. Fortunately, my bicycle commutes are typically less than two miles when I use it for that purpose. I may check into it sometime later though.

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 17 Nov, 2019 12:25 AM

happy I could be a encouragement to keep You spinning pedals :D long after Your body wears out, haha. hopefully never! maybe we could start a bicycling thread, post like touring,single track,dual track,big air,and crazed occurrances.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 17 Nov, 2019 01:16 AM

I don't drive but I live in London where we have excellent public transport. I'm not bothered if a potential partner has a car or not. But it would give me cause to pause, if he still lived at home with his parents, didn't have a job, and had never had a relationship...

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 17 Nov, 2019 05:20 AM

Jayzee: Your post reminds me of a friend of mine,He stayed home with His parents till He was 37 years old,retired,bought a horse ranch and moved out. contemplating life lived, He has got to be the wised man I have had the priviledge of meeting.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 18 Nov, 2019 01:42 AM

Good for your friend, I hope he enjoys he's early retirement...

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 25 Nov, 2019 12:54 PM

I guess some men that still live at home, over 30 still have a job and money to do whatever. That's interesting!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 08:29 AM

When choosing a spouse, money shouldn't be your top priority, however, remember it takes money to live on!

😀

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 08:33 AM

Older people today are seeking love just look at the older MEN profiles Online.

Thing is, many are still single because their age limits are 15 - 25 +years younger than themselves.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 08:36 AM

Many older ladies are seeking sge appropriate spouse !

rick130

View Profile
History
Questions for over 50
Posted : 1 Jan, 2020 12:12 PM

I own my own home and support myself 100%. The fact that I choose not to drive does not make me any less of a man, or inferior to others in any way. I am strong and healthy and choose to bicycle back and forth to work six days a week. I think that's a good thing. More people should be doing it. If I were with a woman who felt strongly about wanting me to drive, I would consider it, but I really don't think it's necessary.

Page : 1 2