Author Thread: TRUMP
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
TRUMP
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 11:08 AM

CBS news -also most news channels.

Special Report - talking on impeachment of President.

Unfortunately, this is another situation to spend more of taxpayers money.

Taking place of several tv programs we would rather watch.

View Profile
History
TRUMP
Posted : 18 Nov, 2019 12:44 AM

I love how You refer to the weak,ill,challenged as freeloaders,good job.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
TRUMP
Posted : 20 Nov, 2019 03:40 PM

Photo

Once again by you write something Stupid.

I never wrote that .

There are many liget people who are in need of assistance. There are also many freeloaders who are able body collecting welfare.

God is Not pleased.

So don't misquote me.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
TRUMP
Posted : 21 Nov, 2019 06:41 AM

@Photo

You seem like a radical liberal. Wordly minded man.

Alligator

View Profile
History
TRUMP
Posted : 21 Nov, 2019 10:39 PM

Photo is afraid to post a picture of himself. He hides behind a letter or a word. He can copy and paste,but not post a real intelligent thought. There are disabled people who deserve help. There are also a lot of capable people who would rather do nothing but scam people, take a welfare check and lie. Obama was a total disaster. How about his Fast & Furious program which gave thousands of guns to the Mexican cartel. His hatred of white people. And no one can make me believe he was born in the US. There are lots of places you can go to buy an excellent birth certificate or passport. Notice he finally produced one, but not up front. He's a non-citizen and a muslim.

Alligator

View Profile
History
TRUMP
Posted : 21 Nov, 2019 10:43 PM

This impeachment circus is ridiculous. The Dems start out with one thing, cant make it stick, so move on down the line. They are fools and the big problem is they are making fools out of many americans. If the president is impeached, I assure you there will be riots in the street, just like other countries. Hong Kong has had enough BS from leaders and they are not going to stop their riots. You dont see France yellow jacket riots because its OLD news, but it's been going on for a year. This is precisely where Pelosi, Schumer and Shifty Shiff are leading us. Don't think for one minute that Republicans, conservatives and intelligent people are going to let Trump be impeached without a fight. I love a good fight for a righteous cause.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
TRUMP
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 04:21 PM

PHOTO doesn’t get the picture because he’s so off focus!

He thinks democrats help the poor!!

Yep, kill jobs by excessive regulation and taxes. While PHOTO was outa focus for 8 years he missed all the new regulations imposed by Obama who is infamously known as the “abortion president”.

The Democrat political platform supports killing persons in the womb by performing sadistic mutilation procedures on life babies in order to abortion them. Then they pretend to help the poor by falsely accusing the opposition party of hating poor people

PHOTO thinks we “survived” under abortion supporter Carter???? What does PHOTO mean by survive. Lotta aborted people didn’t

Maybe PHOTO better get in focus and see how many babies were pulled apart while still alive during the Carter Administration’s support for the ERA, which was an earnest abortion proponent

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
TRUMP
Posted : 12 Dec, 2019 03:12 PM

It's very hard to remove a President like Trump, who has worked hard to do the Best things for Our Country!!

But the Librals still are trying to use or makeup Everything possible to do so.

Alligator

View Profile
History
TRUMP
Posted : 19 Dec, 2019 05:28 PM

Thats exactly the reason this impeachment DRAGS OUT. the Dems have no proof or facts of anything. Only their hatred that crooked Hillary didn't get elected. Their evil methods are going to cause a lot of misery for the majority of Americans.

Alligator

View Profile
History
TRUMP
Posted : 7 Jan, 2020 03:41 PM

So now, that the House has a VERY WEAK case, Pelosi is holding onto the rules of impeachment. They are loony tunes. If its so important to impeach, then why hold the articles? Because it is NOT anything done wrong by Trump. Its flat out hatred and jealousy on the part of the Dems. And they had better get Omar and the other Muslim woman out of there....they are using treasonous talk and SHOULD fine themselves in prison. Unbelievable how they even got voted it. oh yes, now i remember.. their constituents are muslims. Well, THEIR countries have different laws and traditions than we do. Someone in the Democratic party W A K E UP

Page : 1 2