Author Thread: Why ?
sucha

View Profile
History
Why ?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2020 08:10 AM

Why is it a challenge to get a guy who is genuinely in love with Jesus? and why do people assume that all African women/men are after visa and material gain?

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Why ?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2020 12:44 PM

I don't know the answer.

But my guess is that among the many men genuinely interested in Jesus, many seek to remain single as Jesus apparently did.

Many others are probably either already married or not on a website like CDFF.

But pray about it, put God first, and God may lead you to the right person at the right time in the right way.

sucha

View Profile
History
Why ?
Posted : 26 Feb, 2020 08:56 AM

i think yo make alot of sense, actually many guys who genuinely love Jesus may not be found on dating site

View Profile
History
Why ?
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 10:20 AM

It's no hassle at all. I'm right here! Been going to church weekly all my life. Pray daily, give to charity. But I'm a clod with women so frequently rejected. You women have to let it be known that you're open to being "caught". Be friendly. Start a conversation! Don't go looking for a reason to reject a guy. No one is perfect, not even you so don't set impossibly high standards unless you want to die alone with your 50 cats. Remember the only truly PERFECT man is Jesus and He's CELIBATE.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Why ?
Posted : 4 Mar, 2020 02:54 AM

I don't know that it is a challenge. I meet plenty of "Christian women", but meeting, being compatible, and forming a relationship can be very different things. I imagine it's the same for guys and ladies. I think the most important thing is just being patient. Better to find the right person late, then the wrong person early. As far as the Visa and material thing, I don't know that all guys think that. We all have our own motivations for things. Just my two cents.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Why ?
Posted : 12 Mar, 2020 04:24 AM

I think the problem with us is that we want short cuts. Let us trust in Him with all our heart and acknowledge our every step. God make us meet those wrong men/women so that we search more of Him. God wants us to love Him more than anything and wants us to be happy. Lets meditate on His word to renew our mind and be transformed so that we prosper and succeed fruitfully. God be with us.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Why ?
Posted : 6 Sep, 2022 08:07 AM

More people are not genuinely in love with Jesus. Jesus says, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. " (John 14:23) and "Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. " (John 14:24) More do not love Jesus as the Parable of the Sower will state. (Matthew 13)

Of the other matter, there are many opportunists on here and not just from Africa. That is why CDFF is so vigilant and has ban so many people.