Author Thread: How about a section where people can learn how to read, study and translate the Scripture.
Quiznos

View Profile
History
How about a section where people can learn how to read, study and translate the Scripture.
Posted : 8 Mar, 2020 08:15 PM

Matthew 28 verses 18 - 20

18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Too many people when they meet together are being entertained by a so called worship band, with a self proclaimed person called pastor telling jokes and giving history lessons.

Messiah says to make LEARNERS (disciples ) of me.

Baptizing( immersing -verb, present tense ) INTO the name of the Father, and the SON and the Holy Spirit.

Had the christians been taught just the basics for understanding the Word,maybe they would not be taken advantage of and abused by the self proclaimed pastors.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
How about a section where people can learn how to read, study and translate the Scripture.
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 01:28 PM

Countryivy

Point one figure at me, three points back to You.

Anyone can read you started it on this topic .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 01:31 PM

Talking about me rather than the topic shows your character.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 01:41 PM

Does this ring a bell?

"Quiznos thinks he's always correct about scripture! I wouldn't want to take his class....

Quiznos doesn't' ttelieve in the Bible."

It truly is one rule for you and another for everyone else, isn't it?

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 02:49 PM

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for speaking what you see others doing and saying that are not right,even hypocritical.

I let others say as they want seeing that they judge a person without investigating what that person believes.

Take hugs for instance,he judges me by believing that i turn tail and run when asked by millenial to post what i see about the scriptures i have posted here.

Hugs does not ask questions very often, as he is to busy digging up a persons past.

Hugs also does not know that i work 50 - 60 hours a week, and do not have much time to answer the requests of others.

I also need to setup the laptop as the keys on this phone are to small to type well.

Just let the others talk, as they need to judge others in order to look right in their own eyes.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 05:05 PM

Countryivy

Your ignorance keep showing!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 07:32 PM

Ignorance of what? Do enlighten me, since you know everything and are never wrong.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 07:34 PM

Awwwww that's to bad dizzy quizzy! Starts a thread claiming to "teach" people how to read, study and translate the Scripture and then is NOT PREPARED by devices to do so!!! LOL! Ooooh my laptop, my work schedule, my head is spinning.... MY MY MY!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 07:41 PM

Ummmm CountryIvy! You have some very convincing evidence for the conviction of Cupcake! I'm sitting in on the jury, just thought I would let you know!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 05:30 AM

Teddyhug you and Countyivy make a good couple.

Point is she critized Me rather than talk on the topic.

Stupid!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 08:01 AM

AWWWWW Cupcake, did you get OWNED by CountryIvy when she exposed your hypocritical rules toward others that supposedly do not apply towards you about criticizing others??? Page 1 was when YOU (and your partner in crime, judgmental sidekick desperately needs-a-friend) started in on Quizzy and that is fine to call him out, criticizing on his false teachings but THE POINT is you claim others are the ONLY ones doing so! Self righteous much Cupcake??? CountryIvy was handing you your glasses you could not find and I thought that was sweet of her to help you with that grandma!

The jury is deliberating Cupcake and your trial does not look good for you, for an actual acquittal! OUCH!

The "prosecutor" of your case really handed your keister to you, didn't she? You might think about getting you a german shepherd to help you with your blindness next time! By the way, how did the surgery go removing the "plank" in your eye CountryIvy noticed

and the rest of us? Man the sucker was HUGE, had to hurt! Sorry for ya!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5