Author Thread: How about a section where people can learn how to read, study and translate the Scripture.
Quiznos

View Profile
History
How about a section where people can learn how to read, study and translate the Scripture.
Posted : 8 Mar, 2020 08:15 PM

Matthew 28 verses 18 - 20

18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Too many people when they meet together are being entertained by a so called worship band, with a self proclaimed person called pastor telling jokes and giving history lessons.

Messiah says to make LEARNERS (disciples ) of me.

Baptizing( immersing -verb, present tense ) INTO the name of the Father, and the SON and the Holy Spirit.

Had the christians been taught just the basics for understanding the Word,maybe they would not be taken advantage of and abused by the self proclaimed pastors.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
How about a section where people can learn how to read, study and translate the Scripture.
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 10:43 AM

Teddyhug

She exposed nothing but her character of critizing me.

Off tooic as usual.

Your stupid !

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 04:12 AM

The old reliable darkened kettle Cupcake calling the pot black! That's the ooooold blind judgmental Cupcake we all know and getting to know on this forum!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 04:16 AM

This is soooo depressing about Quizzy! Where is he??? Hope he is ok and his self "spirit" is keeping him informed of the latest in translations? I was soooo looking forward to be "schooled" on all of that! DARN!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 11:56 AM

teddy - i truly worry about the audience involved if you ever get to be a missionary. Your profile says you are studying to be a missionary. That means presenting Christ is a good light, NOT harassing people, making fun of their ideas or questions. how do you expect to teach the words of Jesus while all the time undermining the intelligence and desire to learn that those you are teaching have. The Bible states that false teachers are not going to Heaven. Unless you get a grip on your personality, stop the emoji's, speak kindly instead of hateful words, you will eventually feel God's wrath.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 01:23 PM

Teddyhug

Your just an ignorant man.

Sad

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 02:07 PM

Retro

You seen to have wisdom here !

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 03:57 PM

Thank you very much for your kind words, Cupcakeme! By God's grace, I hope to continue to improve and grow in such wisdom.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2020 06:28 AM

It will come about in all the land, Declares the Lord, that two parts in it will be cut off and perish; But the third will be left in it.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is tefinded, And test them as gold is tested.

They will call on My name , And I will answer them: I will say , "They are My people," And they will say," The Lord is my God."

Zechariah 12:8,9

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2020 06:29 AM

Need are God's chosen people! Gentiles have been grafted in.

Are you God's children ?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2020 06:31 AM

Jews are God chosen people.

Corrected

Page : 1 2 3 4 5