Author Thread: 3/29/2020 Have Faith and Not Fear
WaitingForJesus

View Profile
History
3/29/2020 Have Faith and Not Fear
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 03:02 PM

3/29/2020 Have Faith and Not Fear (combination of C. Stanley and Miz KJV Only) Genesis 12:1-20

===========================================================================================

We are to have Faith in the Lord and not fear when trouble comes. In the text, God told Abram to leave his father’s household and go to a land that God would lead him to. In verse 4 Abram obeyed the Lord and left. In verse 7 he goes to the land of Sichem, builds an altar to the Lord and gets more instructions. Then in verse 8 Abram went over to Bethel, built an altar to the Lord and called on the name of the Lord again.

All of a sudden in verse 10, there is a famine in the land. Does Abram build an altar to the Lord and ask for instructions? No. He gets fearful, starts reasoning in himself and runs to Egypt. This is where the trouble starts because instead of having Faith, Abram had fear. First he asked his wife Sarai to say she is his sister instead of his wife so the Egyptians won’t kill Abram for her. Then Pharaoh takes Sarai and she almost gets sexually had by him as his new wife. God sends a plague on the Egyptians that makes them all sick AND to let them know that Sarai is already a married woman. Then Pharaoh has Abram leave Egypt quickly with his wife. All this trouble started because of the fear Abram had when the famine came. All this trouble could have been greatly avoided if Abram had kept the Faith, dropped to his knees and asked God what he should do.

Today, now in March 2020, we have a plague, a pestilence in our land. We need to keep the Faith, have no fear, drop to our knees and ask God what we should do. We Christians, all know that we are Special because we are God’s children through the blood of Jesus Christ. We know God is obligated to take care of us. Period! Yes, He loves us his children and wants to take care of us anyway but because He is our Father, He is obligated to take care of us. Period! So walk in Faith with the Lord God Almighty. Walk in Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Have no fear because God is in Control!!

AMEN

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 11:00 AM

SATANIC MADE UP **LIES** BY TEDDYHUGGER WHO BELIEVES IN THE **FLAT EARTH FAIRY TALE** AND THE SINLESS PERFECTION FAIRY TALE ":

" Richard is hiding at home and scared of getting the virus! Old faithless Richard does not practice what he teaches! "

SATANIC LIE BY LITTLEST DAVID:

" Richard doubts his salvation and fears contracting the disease ??"

However, all the churches in my home town have closed their churches . While I have continued in my two ministries: I go to the flea markets and Walmarts in my area with my 2 evangelistic parrots who are extremely friendly to children, who love to pet them and have them jump from their wrists to their shoulders and the on top of their heads for pictures. Then I give them beautiful 4X6 inch pictures of parrots in the wild with God's Word on the bottom. They also get 2 pieces of tasty candy.

I also have continued my car ministry with an amazing car with 8 Scripture and 100 animal figurines on top of the car. The 2 inch letters are psychedelic and change colors in the sun. If you go to the middle lane of a busy traffic light: 3 cars on the right and 3 cars on the left and the car behind you can read God's Word and then after going about 100 yards you make a U-turn and come to the same busy traffic light going the other way. In this way about 200 people get to read God's Word every hour. About 3 million people have read God's Word on my Jesus cars in the last 20 years.

About 40 percent of the women and 28 percent of the men in the USA read God's Word. So this unique ministry gets God's Word to the 72 percent of the men and 60 percent of the women who do not read God's Word!

Hebrews 10:23-25: Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not **GIVING UP GETTING TOGETHER** as some in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as you see the last Day approaching!

Matthew 10:27: Jesus says, "What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight, what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the house tops!"

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 01:24 PM

Richard the Pinocchio Prophet now Mia quotes me and accused me of lying based on his misquote this further reinforcing his false prophet-dom.

Richard you don’t have to keep providing more evidence we already know your a false prophet

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 02:37 PM

SATANIC MADE UP **LIES** BY TEDDYHUGGER WHO BELIEVES IN THE **FLAT EARTH FAIRY TALE** AND THE SINLESS PERFECTION FAIRY TALE ":

" Richard is hiding at home and scared of getting the virus! Old faithless Richard does not practice what he teaches! "

However, all the churches in my home town have closed their churches . While I have continued in my two ministries: I go to the flea markets and Walmarts in my area with my 2 evangelistic parrots who are extremely friendly to children, who love to pet them and have them jump from their wrists to their shoulders and the on top of their heads for pictures. Then I give them beautiful 4X6 inch pictures of parrots in the wild with God's Word on the bottom. They also get 2 pieces of tasty candy.

I also have continued my car ministry with an amazing car with 8 Scripture and 100 animal figurines on top of the car. The 2 inch letters are psychedelic and change colors in the sun. If you go to the middle lane of a busy traffic light: 3 cars on the right and 3 cars on the left and the car behind you can read God's Word and then after going about 100 yards you make a U-turn and come to the same busy traffic light going the other way. In this way about 200 people get to read God's Word every hour. About 3 million people have read God's Word on my Jesus cars in the last 20 years.

About 40 percent of the women and 28 percent of the men in the USA read God's Word. So this unique ministry gets God's Word to the 72 percent of the men and 60 percent of the women who do not read God's Word!

Hebrews 10:23-25: Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not **GIVING UP GETTING TOGETHER** as some in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as you see the last Day approaching!

Matthew 10:27: Jesus says, "What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight, what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the house tops!"

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 06:07 PM

Richard, there are many people involved in cult activities and other belief aberrations who have so-called “ministries”. For example, some psychics who claim they speak to the dead also claim to be followers of Jesus!!!

You shall know them by their fruit Matt 7:20. Carelessness with the word of God, false teachings, false prophecies and lying about people are not good fruits

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 06:52 PM

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2020 11:45 PM

So now it all makes sense that Richard is upset because he cannot continue on with his so called "two ministries" and not spread the corona virus! Richard the pathetic7744 the self centered clown would like to continue his own kind of bacterial virus, to have his birds **P O O P** on the heads of the children to infect them with feces and cause even MORE sickly problems for society! I should know, I had a sister in law that had a parrot and it "pope-d" on her shoulder all the time! She was a catholic. Imagine infecting these kids like Richard the pathetic7744 wants to do but thankfully its a law for no public gatherings because of the corona virus now! And that is not all he does but infects children with fleas! Richard the pathetic7744 is sooooo pathetic that he strangely goes to "flea markets" to buy fleas, then goes to Wally World (Wal-Mart) so he can secretly give fleas and torcher the children with flea bites! Its sad that pathetic7744 Richard is so cruel to children!

Richard the pathetic7744 **PAGAN** clown ALSO likes to **SNEAKILY** proclaim his **IDOL** worship of his "animal figurines" to infect the children (and weak minded adults) with **ANOTHER KIND** of "virus" so they too become **IDOL** worshippers like him but he is limited because of the corona virus lockdown laws now! The pathetic7744 has up to 100 of his favorite **PAGAN IDOLS** on his modern chariot to spread/infect with his self "gospel" of **IDOL** worship, to ultimately bow down to his **IDOLS**! Therefore breaking the 3rd commandment just like Richard's **PAGAN** roman catholic "church" teaches to do, that he attends secretly! Is it any wonder because months ago pathetic7744 was attempting to infect (teach) us that **ONLY 9** of the Ten commandments are binding today! Like his mother roman catholic "church" pathetic7744 also **REMOVES** the Exodus 20:4,5 commandment from the WORD of YHWH! Lets read that commandment pathetic7744 breaks also AND wants children and adults NOT to notice and also break, shall we?

Exodus 20:4,5 "Thou shalt not make unto thee >>any graven image,<< or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not >>bow down thyself to them,<< nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

Note that Richard the pathetic7744 **PAGAN** "graven image" worshipper that "bows down to them" in display to the public! So it is obvious that pathetic7744 wants to infect the children with parrot feces, fleas from his "flea markets" in his cruelty to children and finally to bring "glory" to himself AND his **IDOLS** in his so called "ministry" in his modern roman chariot to all people on the street with his **IDOL** "figurine" worshipping! Just think how he claims to infect "about 3 million people in the last 20 years" with his "virus" in his **PAGAN IESUS CARS** he runs around in doing the devils bidding. SAD that he keeps pushing this **IDOL** worship and claims to be a Christian??? The truth of the matter is he is very satanic in his WORKS!

So just like his mother roman catholic "church" pathetic7744 attends secretly that have their *IDOLS** on display, Richard loves to display his also! I wonder if he got permission to do so because that distracts from the worship of Peter, the virgin Mary etc that Richard's7744 mother cathoholic "church" worships and has authorized!?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5