Author Thread: Interracial Dating
Queenly

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 15 May, 2020 05:13 AM

How do you view interracial relationships? are there any White Men looking for a Black Lady in this site?

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 26 May, 2020 08:34 AM

Mostly while there is nothing directly wrong with it..... it just tends to be a stupid thing to do.

People forget you don't just marry someone you also marry their family, and if the family aint into the mixing ur relationship is gonna be fraught with unnecessary problems and random fighting.

Also if society in general aint into it..... ur gonna get guaranteed flack from there too because it's basically breaking ranks with the tribe.... and all peoples are tribal whether they admit it or not.

If you got a inordinary strong bond or one of you happens to be filthy rich most of these problems can be bridged.... for most common folk though..... bad idea.

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 26 May, 2020 05:47 PM

Yes certainly. Marrying someone means you're becoming part of the other person's family. Some cultures have very contrasting kinds of family dynamics. Reconciling the differences can be challenge even as Christians because not every family member necessarily is a Christian and even Christians can rely heavily on their cultural values instead of values found in the Bible.

Some ideas you shared about tribalism can be related to caste levels system in India. The majority (95%) attempt to marry within their caste. Some young Indians have openly expressed they would be happier with marriages arranged by their parents.

That said, I think that inordinary strong bond you talk about can be reached if both parties invest equally in a God-centered relationship. In Christian-dominated Indian state of Mizoram, 55% have inter-caste marriages compared to the national rate of 5%. Nothing is impossible with God.

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 15 Jun, 2020 11:39 PM

IT IS THE HEART THAT MATTERS

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 22 Jun, 2020 01:59 PM

Hi. I think interracial relationships based in Jesus Christ as both their foundations, are just fine. Personally, I'm more interested in Caucasian women. I have seen some women that are stunningly beautiful from all races and cultures, but I am physically more attracted to Caucasian women. In my mind I can definitely differentiate between beauty and physical attractiveness, or 'chemistry' for lack of a better phrase. The two don't always go hand-in-hand. Some women I can find beautiful, and they are not physically desirable, and some women I find physically desirable, and beautiful. Of course, that is not enough, as their walk with Jesus Christ, personality, and outlook on life play the most important parts for me. But, chemistry sure is a part of the mix.

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 23 Jun, 2020 08:34 AM

I also think that some interracial relationships have mixes of unhealthiness or sin, and/or cultural issues in the mix.

This can apply to same-race relationships as well.

For instance, some women may want to date a guy from a different race because the culture could be more kind with men to women, in general, then the country they're from. Some people may date other races because of stereotypes of culture, as in physique, body strength, style of music, or dress. These can be subconscious or direct decisions to date based on preferences.

Some may date different races for possible economic gain, or possible escape from their own positions of life, which they deem as impoverished. This can apply to any race or country.

The bench mark should always be Jesus Christ. I'm not trying to stereotype but using this as an example. If you are a South East Asian woman, physically attracted to S.East Asian guys, and are interested in white guys from the west, for truly economic reasons, then you are doing yourself a disservice because you are really attracted to your own race, but trying to escape a hard situation of life, perhaps. If you truly are attracted more to white guys from the West, and are not just trying to get a richer life, and you love Jesus Christ, yeah, go for it!

In conclusion, interracial dating and marriage is fine, provided you are marrying with Jesus Christ as the cornerstone, and you are truly loving the spouse and not using 'each other'. That would be so sad!

Scojo68

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 27 Jun, 2020 02:27 PM

I'm open to dating women of any race. It shouldn't be as big of an issue as it is these days.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 6 Jul, 2020 03:18 PM

We all came from the same original Father & Mother, Adam and Eve.

Since I don’t believe in race OR color, I have no problems with a person’s nationality!!!

YEP!! We’re ALL the >>>same color<<<, some just a little lighter, but same color, some a little darker but all the same color. It all depends on skin melanin—all from Adam & Eve. Any dermatologist could tell you skin “color” is the same for everybody—shade or no shade ain’t color—that’s it!!

As for “race”, there’s no such thing, unless you’re Charles Darwin. Although Chuck didn’t invent the concept of race he sure did exploit it!! Poor guy was soooo wrong about sooooo much!! Very tragic story. Despite that, there are STILL practicing Darwinists around!! But that’s for another time!!

For more information, check Answers in Genesis, “Did Darwin Promote Racism”, and, “OneRaceOneBlood”. Very very interesting stuff!! Tells all about how we got where we are now. How we have different genetic makeups that determine our physical traits and all that!! I get all excited about that kinda stuff!! WHOA!!

I was surprised to see this from the National Geographic › 2018/04

There's No Scientific Basis for Race—It's a Made-Up Label - National Geographic Mar 12, 2018 · It's been used to define and separate people for millennia. But the concept of race is not grounded in genetics

Even Newsweek, There Is No Such Thing as Race - Newsweek Nov 8, 2014 · The notion of race may be real, but the science is not. We are all the same, with no exceptions

So there ya have it!! NO RACE

I think Newsweek and National Geographic still believe in the fledgling myth of evolution but hey, at least they got this one right!! You got questions, I got answers I even got answers to questions you’re not asking

Great thread Queenly!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 6 Jul, 2020 08:54 PM

I like to laugh a lot and hope my post came through in an acceptable and polite manner. Sometimes l worry my texts might not accurately express my sentiments because you can’t hear vocal inflection or pick up on intended humor as easily in a text.

But anyway, great thread!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 7 Jul, 2020 03:13 PM

Interracial dating is much different than a marriage.

Many couples encounter huge conflicts.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 02:32 AM

I think that if you're going to date interracially, you really need to search the person's character. Because there are far too many racist people in interracial relationships. Raising mixed raced children to hate & reject their blackness. One case in point is the American rapper Logic, who spoke about growing up with his white mum. Who regularly referred to him and his siblings "N*****" I've witnessed similar things here in the UK. Unfortunately people dont always walk away, when they see undesirable traits in a partner...

Page : 1 2 3