Author Thread: Could this happen in the next few years ?
Quiznos

View Profile
History
Could this happen in the next few years ?
Posted : 22 Sep, 2020 01:29 PM

https://www.corona-stocks.com/a-darpa-funded-implantable-biochip-to-detect-covid-19-could-hit-markets-by-2021/

Microchip implanting.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2020 02:21 PM

In a world getting fuller of irrational simpletons filled with fear, you can pretty much figure their own fears will drive them to go for anything.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2020 11:19 AM

When I use the term “irrational simpleton”, I’m >>not<< necessarily referring to people with limited intellectual ability.

I use terminology like that to refer to fools (God rejectors, religious pretenders and disobedient Christians) who, in some cases, are intellectually equipped but have never learned to think wisely in terms of spiritual insight or discernment because of their willful disobedience

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 03:42 AM

To the op I'd be interested to hear what you think...:-)

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 08:06 AM

Jay,

What am i to be thinking about

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 09:35 AM

Micro chip implanting...

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 04:04 PM

Look at these sites, then tell me what you think.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/09/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-microchip/570946/

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2145896/thousands-people-sweden-get-microchip-implants-new-way-life

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 07:47 PM

The action Jackson will modify the DNA so you will automatically take any downloads through 5G.

Non conformity will result in non participation in society.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Oct, 2020 12:01 PM

Marcouse you mean I won't get to a part of a world that I am not a part of anyway? So were is the punishment? LOL Don't get me wrong I am not making light of this, I simply turn to a much higher power than man. HaShem has worked His blessings in my life many times over the years, and sustained me when I was risk of losing everything.

This chipping, has been kicked around for a long time onw, and I do think it is going to become a real thing a lot sooner than most people think. Rev. 13 doesn't tell us what the mark is, just where it will placed. What I know about this micro chip thing you can fit a thimble and have room left for your lunch.

However, if it is as some say, then it will become the means to both buy and sell. They would have the power to cut off your ability to both, and leave you yo starve.

Lets face it, with the way many governments are going, they could do so and never think about you or your family.