Author Thread: God healed my Mother from COVID
Admin

God healed my Mother from COVID
Posted : 13 Feb, 2021 04:20 AM

When I arrived my youngest brother answered the door, I went in to see my Mother, she didn't recognise me at first. We had a brief chat as she was persistently coughing. I read to her Mark 1:30-31 and proceeded to say that could happen to you. She told me to go and get the hand sanitizer. I asked her why she wanted me to get the hand sanitizer, to which she replied so that you don't catch anything. She put it on, I took her by the hand and said Hallelujah.

3 days later she called and said that she is feeling better and telling me that she had even start cooking again. I went back round to hers about a week later and she gave a more in-depth experience of her suffering and the miracle, let me know if you wanna her more.

''And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.''

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2021 05:16 AM

Skott I'm very pleased to hear of your mum's recovery...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2021 06:19 AM

Me too, she just needs to come and get baptized (to be made fully wet) PRAISE THE LORD.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2021 11:17 PM

SKOTT praise God for your mother’s healing!!

I’m not trying I dim your joy, I love you like a brother but you mentioned in another post the value of correction.

All I want to do is remind you about the power of Jesus’ miracles that were specifically designed to prove his deity.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works. 11Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me—or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Jesus’ miraculous healings where always instantaneous and complete. No healing miracle of Jesus took several days to restore a person back to health—that would be a natural healing, but yes, we should always praise God for natural healings just as much. But it’s important to keep in mind natural healings are not the sign manifestations recorded in the book of Mark that you quoted

Why do I make such a big deal outa this?

Simply this. Witch doctors, shamans, psychic healers, cults and the like all claim to perform “miracles”. Sadly charismatic Christians join right there with them in making these claims. But none of the above can perform the kind of consistent instantaneous and complete healing miracles that Jesus and his apostles performed.

When charismatic Christians lower the meaning of miracle to such a level they open the door for fake healer witch doctors and such to make the same claim. All that does is leave a watching world confused to the real claims of Jesus. To them, Christians prove only that Jesus’ miracles were no different than those allegedly performed by a witch doctor or psychic.

So I’m pleading with you SKOTT to keep the biblical bar high where no psychic “healer” can touch it.

Miracles are not natural healings which take hours or days to complete. Biblical miracles are not placebo healings either which are often performed by witch doctors and psychics but passed off as the real thing. Placebo healings only effect psychosomatic illnesses.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2021 04:25 AM

I think that you'll find he has left the site no doubt aided by your comments, and those of moonlight/Cupcake the forums gatekeeper...:-)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2021 10:14 AM

Well, there you go again making those unfounded assumptions and implications.

If you recall, I tried reasoning with you, on another thread to no avail—l might add, about forming premature assumptions in advance of conducting a thorough investigation. I can’t stress it enough, it’s imperative we examine the facts and evidence of each case. It’s common knowledge that a person cannot legitimately arrive at a sound conclusion or even a “sound implication” until sufficient evidence is weighed.

Nevertheless, you didn’t hear me then, but, today‘s a new day.

The case of SKOTT should be an easy one for you to solve. Basically all you need is a statement from SKOTT.

So, did SKOTT actually say he left because of me? Perhaps he did leave because of me but the point is, where are your facts?

Jayzeee, your post was short but it’s long on assuming certain things ;-)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2021 10:29 AM

Jayzeee as per people leaving the forum because of something someone said, let’s take a closer look at the case of what you replied to Morgan in one of your posts sent to him——-or—shall we? ?

As you may already know, Morgan left the site because he was discouraged by the low level type of feedback he was receiving in response to his threads and posts. But at least he’s back and I’m glad he’s here.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 02:34 AM

Yes, look at the testimony from the other way around, poison is in the power of the tongue, but sometimes life has to hurt us, to heal us..

Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Romans 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

James 3:8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Then the best advise is to go from them when you perceive nothing good is there..

Proverbs 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2021 06:20 AM

Adam, some people like you, cannot receive correction, so you deride those exposing your error as fools

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2021 01:34 AM

Here is the testimony on the exposing of deceivers in these days fulfilled too..

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2021 10:02 PM

Watch out for false teachers who come to you in sheep’s clothing but sometimes they come to you dressed like cowboys in tennis shoes :-)🤠