Author Thread: What is the news media telling us?
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
What is the news media telling us?
Posted : 25 Mar, 2021 03:22 PM

I am not a fan of the news media, in the last 5 years they have often reported an alternate story. However at least they are reliable!

Over the last few days I have watched the news media do a interesting job at covering a mass shooting in Colorado. Less than 24 hours after the event happened the media managed to know the names, and ages of all of the victims. The media had secured video footage of the reaction of some of the loved ones. Also the media already knew the back story and mental health history of the alleged perpetrator. Within about 72 hours the alleged perpetrator was already in a court room, and his lawyers were preparing to enter an insanity plea!

Meanwhile Joe Biden (the man that supposedly holds the most vissabel job in the world, he managed to not hold a press conference in the first 64 days after he had taken the job.

I understand that most people feel the need to listen to the media so they can learn what is going on, but I want to encourage people to learn from what the media is doing.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2021 06:27 PM

I watched 25 minutes big Biden's press conference. He was not addressing anything but the illegal immigrants coming across the border and the Covid- vaccine distributions.

Those are two important things! However Biden had several papers in front of him and was fumbling his words.

He had only answered 2 reporters at that time.

It was very strange for any president press conference!

Boring I turn it over to another program.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2021 11:00 PM

well the word ' media ' is surely derived from the word 'medium '

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2021 09:22 AM

The mainstream media has a dismal record of telling the truth.

Their objective is to create fake news and propaganda as a means to further their political schemes

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2021 09:33 AM

The fact fake news media might accurately report certain real life events is by no means a cause for rejoicing. Their nefarious political stratagems remain securely in place.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2021 03:55 PM

CNN is getting very negative reviews on false reporting.

They may have to make changes.