Author Thread: I don't believe God has someone out there for me
Admin

I don't believe God has someone out there for me
Posted : 29 Apr, 2021 07:19 PM

Last month I turned 30 years old. Before that I used to pray for God to give me a wife before I turned 30, but now that I am 30, and after all the experiences I've had I think it's time to accept that it's not God's will for me to be with anyone. It hurts. I'm heartbroken. But I know God can heal it. Just because it's not His will for me to have anyone doesn't mean He isn't worthy to be praised and to be worshipped. Please pray for the Lord heal me. Thank you. God bless.

ASHER_AI_75

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 05:35 PM

Always believe in yourself.. Believe in GOD the Father and God the Son.. Sure there are Many out there who are on the same path..as you.. Alone.. walking by themselves.. aged differently.. not finding the one that never was..

ASHER_AI_75

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 05:44 PM

Plus it wasn't your heart that was broken. it was your mindset.. you have to freely give your self to Our Lord's mercy and allow him to guide you.. truthfully, openly and unconditionally.

well Brother, i say to you.. May GOD Bless you and keep you safe till your time has arrived.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2021 04:53 AM

maybe God did give you but you didn't recognise it . I'll tell you this ; I prayed for a three day working week job , I got a five day working week hmmm ( prayer not answered hah ) well after about three months I was offered a different schedule to work three days with no change to my pay packet , the lord works in mysterious ways , pray again , believe and wait upon the lord

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2021 11:21 PM

no doubt that most who read this have probably failed to recognised an answered prayer and their answer may go to someone else or fall to the ground and let's say possibly wither away. the enemy can also steal and delay the Lord also delays answers based on his wisdom.... I don't know exactly what has taken place but my above post outlines how I walked through one door ( which I never believed for ) in order to enter into what I did believed for. A preacher stated to be kind to strangers as you may be entertaining a divine Angel ( how many people been indoctrinated to do the opposite run from strangers ) sure their is such a thing as stranger danger so their is a conundrum but answers can and will manifest through people including those who initially are strangers . so no doubt prayers are not manifesting due to people rejecting another who is carrying your answer . IF I HAD REJECTED THE FIRST DOOR ( which is understandable cause it didn't line up with what I asked) THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE ENTERED INTO THE ANSWERED DOOR . it unfortunately can be easy too miss our answered prayer.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2021 08:41 PM

Hmmmmmm 🤔

Your method of determining God’s will is very curious AND kinda unbiblical—well, maybe more than just “kinda”.

Morgan, come now!

Let’s stop imposing our own ill-conceived “will finding” methods on God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2021 11:17 AM

I pray the Lord heals you if whatever is the real problem! 🙏

We don't always get what we desire or when we desire it.

Many people who want marriage aren't married for whatever reasons.

madmath1

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 08:00 PM

Oh enough of that cop out. So God gave a need and refuse to have it filled for his laughs then? Some God and some advice. Rather cruel God . . . and children of his.

madmath1

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 08:02 PM

Uh because God, like women, just don't care and get their laughs at us Beta's expense. Why I don't and will never trust God the Father ever. Like the so called two He sent me to were soooooooo wonderful.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 04:44 PM

He probably doesn't. Why push it?

Unless God builds the house, why labor in vain? (Psalm 127:1)