Author Thread: World keeps and I keep wanting to go home
Admin

World keeps and I keep wanting to go home
Posted : 30 Sep, 2021 09:00 PM

I haven’t been on here in a long time. Mainly because I just stopped believing that God has someone out there for me. It use to hurt to even say that, but now it doesn’t. Pretty much nothing in my life has gotten better. It just seems like things keep getting a lot harder and there’s nothing I can do except ask God to give me the strength to make it through. Sometimes I wonder if God is making things harder in order to get me to pray more and to want to go to Heaven more. If it is then it’s working and I’m thankful that even though I haven’t prayed much or read my Bible as often as I use to that I still have a Heavenly Father that wants me, even more than anyone on this earth will ever want me. In the darkness He is that bright shining light. I lost of my faith that some of the prayers I pray will be answered. I lost a lot of my trust in people. But I still have faith in the Lord. And I know His plans are greater than mine. Amen. God bless.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2021 01:50 AM

you say that you know that ' his plans are greater than your plans ' may the lord thy God meet you where your faith is at and reveal his plans for you , too you , in Jesus name I pray. saturate your room with worship music let it play throughout the night , definitely from the midnight hour to 2 or 3 am in the morning ,if you don't already begin to pray in the midnight hour. In Jesus name you will have a testimony

madmath1

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 07:56 PM

That someone for everyone is a terrible myth to keep betas hook and manipulated. God isn't a match maker. Heck from what I can tell most marriages are a sin to begin with other than a few select favorites of His.

madmath1

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 07:57 PM

Horrible lie. Most of us God has no plan. Just another face in the crowd that He couldn't care less about. Just a cop out for refusal of keeping promises yet still be the good guy.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2021 01:14 AM

math1 ( God isn't a matchmaker ) at this exact point in time their will be no argument from me on that statement . I believe that God answers prayers and that he wants to hear from us and I encourage Christians to tell God what we want in a spouse.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2021 11:01 AM

Marriage isn’t a sin. And God doesn’t have favorites. He loves us all equally.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2021 11:04 AM

But God is good and so are His plans.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2021 03:09 AM

Morgan, where have you been.

Morgan, the plan or rather the will of GOD ALMIGHTY, for all believers is the CROSS.

Morgan, ask Messiah to reveal to you, who He is and what He is like.

All that He wants us to know about Himself is within His Word.

Pauls writes, i want to know ( experience ) Him, and the power of His resurrection.

prov307

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2021 09:52 PM

Hey Brother Morgan. Just saw your comment and I understand your frustration. I heard a minister once say that if someone is looking for a spouse, they should get busy doing the work of God. Things such as attending church, outreach ministry, prayer ministry, feeding the homeless or whatever else He might have you to do. LIke the Lord Jesus said, "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you." By doing the work of God, you will be pleasing Him and I have also found that I have made some great friends while working in these ministries. Looking for fellowship opportunities at my home church and other churches such as Sunday Schools, or Bible Studies may also allow you to meet some other believers. I've heard of people meeting their spouses a lot of different ways - sometimes being introduced by a friend or at church or a church event or just at other random places. I know for a fact that there are a lot of ladies out there looking for the right husband and our task as men is to search so we can find them. Be encouraged Bro and never ever give up hope because God always hears the prayers of His children.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2021 08:04 PM

I already go to church. Still haven’t found anyone. Honestly, I just get fed up with searching for the right one. If the good Lord wants me to have someone He’ll put a good woman in my life and if He doesn’t then He doesn’t. The Lord knows my needs and He will supply them. Either that or I’ll go home before He does supply them.

FaithfulPilgrim

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2021 06:41 PM

Amen. The happiest I've ever been in my life is when I totally focused on God and did not think about dating. Being single and totally focused on Him is a good thing because in that day we will see the Lord and there is great joy in knowing and loving Him. Be encouraged Bro - a close relationship with the Lord can be enough. God bless you.

Page : 1 2