Author Thread: Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Snoozysuzi19

View Profile
History
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 12:13 PM

Has anyone noticed that no one seems interested in pursuing anything of a serious relationship matter on here? So many broken divorced individuals on here. I've encountered over 5 separated men on this site that were interested in getting to know me better. Very deceiving and it makes me wonder do their current wives feel okay with this. I mean think of it and put yourself in that situation. Would you be comfortable with your partner if y'all were separated still living together working through a rough patch in your marriage (possibly facing divorce) not knowing that he/she is actively seeking new partners to date? It's amazing that a Christian site encourages that type of status on here. But, that's only half of it. Men don't seem interested in wanting to be the aggressor with women I've noticed too. Social media seems to have made people lazy and not really interested in any real connection with people. Now maybe not all women appreciate this, but I do find it extremely attractive when a man that I like and am interested in is consistent in communication and explains to me his future intentions for our communication. I mean our days our numbered here on this earth. We can't sit here and think that a spouse is going to fall from the sky. Perhaps God might be calling some of us to different directions in our lives and that may not include marriage. Anyway, I am just curious what people's thoughts are on this site.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2022 11:29 AM

Depends on how much money you have.... most people who don't pay for it probably use multiple free sites.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2022 01:36 PM

Very small percent of dating sites are free.

Most serious relationships are formed on Paid dating sites.

I've had several in person dates !

Of course I'm not desperate for marriage!

I'm older and I've been married.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2022 01:41 PM

Responding to

FDC

:⁠-⁠)

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2022 01:48 PM

Personal experience: Paid sites don't automatically provide better experiences. There are perverts there as well..

(This site has the option of Paid membership too, but the same people are still here. Meeting the right person may happen at a free site, on a paid site, or anywhere else. All it takes is one person..)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2022 04:58 PM

Fyi

From my personal experiences Online, paid sites work much better.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2022 10:41 AM

You have made that abundantly clear, Moonlight..

There are different experiences that people have had.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2022 11:06 AM

That's true!

My was From a Christian site very Unlike here.

Men actually traveled to meet in person.

Procreate^

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2023 06:29 PM

We are outside the Garden of Eden.

Nothing is perfect outside the Garden of Eden.

There are many separated women here as well.

People need a friend.

I think it is good that CDFF welcomes such on here.

More the people on here never meet the people they write.

It is another way to pass the time.

That said, there is not a great degree of fornication or adultery just writing strangers on here. More it is a harmless choice of vanity. We are relational beings. This is some people's choice of relationship. It is a poor substitute for ideal, but it gets some people through their dull and empty day. It gives them sufficiency to get through.

Page : 1 2 3