Author Thread: The Narrow and Wide Gates
Dom_64

View Profile
History
The Narrow and Wide Gates
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 11:50 AM

Mathew 7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and 👉many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and 👉only a few find it.

WHO(not what) IS THE NARROW GATE? THE NARROW GATE IS A PERSON. JESUS IS THE NARROW GATE/PATH/WAY. WHEN ONE HAS BELEIVED THE GOSPEL THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE NARROW WAY. NON BELEIVERES OF FREE GRACE ARE ON THE WIDE PATH.

“I AM THE GATE; whoever enters through Me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture.”

John 10:9

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 12:07 PM

. He understood and taught that not all ways and not all destinations are equally good. One leads to destruction, the other to life.

ii. “The strait gate signifies literally what we call a wicket, i.e. a little door in a large gate.” (Clarke)

iii. “Jesus is not encouraging committed disciples, ‘Christians,’ to press on along the narrow way and be rewarded in the end. He is rather commanding his disciples to enter the way marked by persecution and rewarded in the end.” (Carson)

b. Narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life: The true gate is both narrow and difficult. If your road has a gate that is easy and well-traveled, you do well to watch out.

i. “You must not therefore wonder if my precepts be hard to your carnal apprehensions, nor be scandalized though you see but few going in the right road to the kingdom of heaven.” (Poole)

🙂👍💯⛪🕊️🙏🙏 The only way to enter through the narrow gate is to do what Paul said to do in Romans 10:9 and 10 confess your sins to Jesus Christ believe he died and rose again on the third day and you will be saved ‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 12:35 PM

The Wide path is following false Doctrines.

Dom_64

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 12:43 PM

🙂👍💯⛪🕊️🙏🙏 The only way to enter through the narrow gate is to do what Paul said to do in Romans 10:9 and 10 confess your sins to Jesus Christ believe he died and rose again on the third day and you will be saved ‼️

WHERE DOES IT SAY SPECIFICALLY IN ROMANS 10:9-10 TO CONFESS "YOUR SINS" TO JESUS CHRIST?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 01:04 PM

Can you be forgiven of your sins without confessing your sins first to God !?

Reference

I John 1:9

I don't think so.

Dom_64

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 01:18 PM

Can you be forgiven of your sins without confessing your sins first to God !?

AND THAT RIGHT THERE IS A FALSE GOSPEL OF CONFESSING SINS BEFORE JUST BELEIVING THE GOSPEL OF THE FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF THE CROSS!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 01:24 PM

That scripture is in the Holy Bible.

Dom_64

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 01:33 PM

What is your point of saying that that scripture is in the Holy Bible? There are lots of scriptures that talk about not sinning but have nothing to do with receiving eternal life by faith alone. Here is the gospel if you can receive it.

1st Corinthians 15:1-4, Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you THE GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye HAVE RECEIVED, and wherein ye stand; BY WHICH YE ARE SAVED, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.”

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 01:35 PM

DOM, let me help.

A gate is not a person. A person is not a gate‼️‼️😃🤣What have l told you about talkin’ to them there gates⁉️⁉️😎🤓

If a gate starts swinging on its own and starts talking—RUN THE OTHER WAY‼️‼️‼️

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 01:40 PM

🙄🙄 So true brother David unless Jesus Christ is a lamb and a piece of bread 🤣😂 🚫🚫👎👎 please do not eat out of the same cereal bowl as Halo Harry

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 01:48 PM

@Dom

Because I Believe the only infallible Word of God / Holy Bible.

It also teaches Repentance.

Evidently by your posts you don't believe the True Gospel .

Page : 1 2