Author Thread: True and False Prophets
Dom_64

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 12:05 PM

True and False Prophets

15 “👉Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, 👉by their fruit you will recognize them.

WHAT IS THE FRUIT OF THESE FALSE PROPHETS? IT IS THEIR FALSE DOCTRINE OF WORKS BASED SALVATION. IN THESE VERSES JESUS WAS NOT REFERING TO THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT BUT OF HERETICAL DOCTRINE. EXAMPLE: 1)REPENT OF YOUR SINS TO RECEIVCE ETERNAL LIFE. 2)DENYING AND HATING HYPERGRACE OVER SIN3)SAYING SALVATION IS BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH BUT THEN BACKLOADING WORKS BY PROVING YOU'RE SAVED BY THE WORKS. 4)BELEIVING IS NOT ENOUGH; THEY CHECK FOR GOOD WORKS. 5) THEY TURN THE GRACE OF GOD INTO A LICENSE TO SIN.etc..

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 12:14 PM

🤔🕵️‍♂️ Let's put the reality test to it. Consider hyper-grace in the context of family. Is this the way you raise your children - no boundaries, no right or wrong? You'll quickly see that this is not a good idea. Children need to be trained or else they grow up damaged. Parents must approve good conduct and punish bad conduct

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 12:27 PM

Train up a child in the way he should go.

This was one subject. Of discussion touched on in my Sunday Class today.

Dom_64

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 12:51 PM

It's the hyper grace of God that leads us to live Godly lives. You've got it backwards. The LAW is the power of sin NOT hyper grace.

The sting of death is sin, and THE POWER OF SIN IS THE LAW. 1 Cor 15:56

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 01:35 PM

🤔🕵️‍♂️ Dom

Nobody but nobody can remain sinless here on Earth no matter how hard we try that for accept Jesus Christ to his God. Sinless perfectionism is the ultimate denial deceit and delusion. When we do sin 1 John 2 tells us that we have an advocate a propitiary with the father who is Jesus Christ. We are not to live for sin like Paul said in Romans 7:15 I hate the things which I do.

Dom_64

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 01:40 PM

Hyper grace is not sinless perfectionism. We need hyper grace BECAUSE we sin.

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 01:44 PM

🤔🕵️‍♂️ Sorry but Hyper-grace preachers also claim the Holy Spirit will never convict Christians of their sin. Mature Christians should recognize this fallacy right away. Every disciple of Christ has felt the overwhelming conviction of the Holy Spirit when he or she has sinned. Jesus calls the Holy Spirit “the Spirit of Truth” John 15:26. Truth, by its very definition, will not tolerate anything false. When the Spirit of Truth abides in a believing heart 1 Corinthians 6:19 He brings conviction about anything that is not truth.

Dom_64

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 02:09 PM

🤔🕵️‍♂️ Sorry but Hyper-grace preachers also claim the Holy Spirit will never convict Christians of their sin. Mature Christians should recognize this fallacy right away. Every disciple of Christ has felt the overwhelming conviction of the Holy Spirit when he or she has sinned. Jesus calls the Holy Spirit “the Spirit of Truth” John 15:26. Truth, by its very definition, will not tolerate anything false. When the Spirit of Truth abides in a believing heart 1 Corinthians 6:19 He brings conviction about anything that is not truth.

Oh my, oh my! The Holy spirit convicts Christians of RIGHTOUSNESS and RIGHT STANDING BEFORE God. It's the world that the Holy Spirit of sin.

oh 16:8  And when he is come, he will reprove THE WORLD of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 

Joh 16:9  OF SIN, because they BELEIVE NOT on me; 

Joh 16:10  Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 

Joh 16:11  Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 02:27 PM

DOM DOM and DOM‼️‼️‼️

You said: “The Holy spirit 👉👉convicts Christians of RIGHTOUSNESS and RIGHT STANDING BEFORE God👈👈. It's the world that the Holy Spirit of sin.”

Be honest now DOM, are you still marching lockstep with Halo Harry—AGAIN😎😇

DOM, come now, tell me WHY does a hyper-grace Christian need so much “conviction” of righteousness and right standing⁉️

Just wanna get your perspective but I agree with you. False Christians need to be reminded about righteousness all the time‼️‼️‼️

Oh, and the verses you quoted below say absolutely nothing to confirm your statement

oh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove THE WORLD of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Joh 16:9 OF SIN, because they BELEIVE NOT on me;

Joh 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 04:23 PM

Again you are choosing to be decieved by the devil with this hyper-grace false doctrine, it is not biblical Dom.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
True and False Prophets
Posted : 20 Jun, 2023 01:57 PM

Although Works cannot earn Salvation, they are proof of genuine Faith.

Woodrow Kroll

A man all wrapped up in himself makes a pretty Small package.

Page : 1 2