Author Thread: HYPER-GRACE is it biblical⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
HYPER-GRACE is it biblical⁉️
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 09:59 AM

First observation

Quote from Hyper-Grace DOM (DOM used a capitalized version) “WHAT IS THE FRUIT OF THESE FALSE PROPHETS? IT IS THEIR FALSE DOCTRINE OF WORKS BASED SALVATION. IN THESE VERSES JESUS WAS NOT REFERING TO THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT BUT OF HERETICAL DOCTRINE. EXAMPLE: 1)REPENT OF YOUR SINS TO RECEIVCE ETERNAL LIFE. 2)DENYING AND HATING HYPERGRACE OVER SIN3)SAYING SALVATION IS BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH BUT THEN BACKLOADING WORKS BY PROVING YOU'RE SAVED BY THE WORKS. 4)BELEIVING IS NOT ENOUGH; THEY CHECK FOR GOOD WORKS. 5) THEY TURN THE GRACE OF GOD INTO A LICENSE TO SIN.etc..” end quote

The above quote simply states DOM’s false opinion.

Apparently this opinion was passed down to DOM from her leader.

DOM, who is devoted more to her leader than to the Bible, continues to ignore clear biblical teaching that clarifies the differences between the false teaching of “salvation by works” and human works done out of love for God.

The following verses refute DOM’s false assumptions.

Ephesians 2:8 For it is 👉👉by grace👈👈 you have been saved through faith, and this 👉not from yourselves👈; it is the gift of God, 👉👉9not by works👈👈, so that no one can boast. 10For we are 👉👉God’s workmanship👈👈, created in Christ Jesus 👉👉to do good works👈👈, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.

No one could have missed it‼️‼️ Except for DOM’s leader.

Clearly we are saved ONLY by grace and NOT by works. But our works clearly prove our love and who we serve

Dom_64

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 05:08 PM

Streetevangeleist, you are incapable of answering my question. Why is that?!?

Is it because if you even attempted to answer it would totally expose the heresy of the false gospel you believe and preach?

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 05:24 PM

I gave practical examples of how good works are evidence of Jesus changed my life dom and He is still changing my life Dom. Good works don't earn God's grace, they are evidence of that. The scripture reference for this is Titus 2:11-15 and let me quote a footnote from my Dr. David Jeremiah study Bible: "God's people are not saved by good works; they are saved for good works(Eph 2:8-9) so they might extend His love and grace to others." Does this help? I pray so.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 08:29 PM

DOM, I’m back, thanks for eagerly anticipating my answer.

Do you really mean to tell me you’ve cut yourself free from the false teachings of Halo Harry⁉️⁉️ CONGRATULATIONS‼️‼️‼️ That’s a big improvement‼️‼️

Well, ok, but there’s still some complications. So let’s diagnose your chronic spiritual maladies.

Here’s your prognosis but please be aware, some times spiritual exams hurt a little so please remain calm.

The results of your prognosis clearly indicate everything you believe about your spiritual health is wrong.

Most critical of all, you’ve managed misunderstand the seriousness of salvation AND of course this intensifies the gravity and seriousness of your spiritual condition even more. But don’t worry, I’ll show you the remedy.

As for salvation, I can help you, here’s the short of it. I’ll make it simple.

When you repent (turn from your bad form of thinking) AND confess, (say the same thing God says about your sinful condition), here’s what has taken place.

1. God has taken your sin and placed it on Jesus.

2. God then takes Jesus perfect righteousness and places it on you. Amen! You’ve now been justified (This is what it means to be perfect in the eyes of God but only in a forensic sense because your new nature is still incarcerated in your sinful flesh). Romans 7 describes the war between your new nature and your old nature.

3. Romans 7 speaks to the process the Bible calls “sanctification”. Once you’ve been justified (saved from Gods wrath) now God continues to work out his salvation in you by perfecting you (sanctifying you).Philippians 1:6 “...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

4. The final stage of your salvation “begins and ends” with with physical death (your sinful nature finally dies). This is known biblically as “glorification”. No more sin nature!!

That should help you answer your own question. But perhaps not. I know you’ll need more assistance, all of us do. So here’s a hint. “What is supposed to happen to your sin as you obey Jesus and “crucify you sinful nature each day”? Hint 2, what happens to all your sin when your old nature finally dies?

DOM, I know you won’t understand ANY of this because you’re SO stuck in your own burdensome unbelief and your own extra-biblical do-it-yourself traditions.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2023 05:33 AM

Amen to that LITTLEDAVID.

Page : 1 2