Author Thread: HYPER-GRACE is it biblical⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
HYPER-GRACE is it biblical⁉️
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 09:59 AM

First observation

Quote from Hyper-Grace DOM (DOM used a capitalized version) “WHAT IS THE FRUIT OF THESE FALSE PROPHETS? IT IS THEIR FALSE DOCTRINE OF WORKS BASED SALVATION. IN THESE VERSES JESUS WAS NOT REFERING TO THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT BUT OF HERETICAL DOCTRINE. EXAMPLE: 1)REPENT OF YOUR SINS TO RECEIVCE ETERNAL LIFE. 2)DENYING AND HATING HYPERGRACE OVER SIN3)SAYING SALVATION IS BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH BUT THEN BACKLOADING WORKS BY PROVING YOU'RE SAVED BY THE WORKS. 4)BELEIVING IS NOT ENOUGH; THEY CHECK FOR GOOD WORKS. 5) THEY TURN THE GRACE OF GOD INTO A LICENSE TO SIN.etc..” end quote

The above quote simply states DOM’s false opinion.

Apparently this opinion was passed down to DOM from her leader.

DOM, who is devoted more to her leader than to the Bible, continues to ignore clear biblical teaching that clarifies the differences between the false teaching of “salvation by works” and human works done out of love for God.

The following verses refute DOM’s false assumptions.

Ephesians 2:8 For it is 👉👉by grace👈👈 you have been saved through faith, and this 👉not from yourselves👈; it is the gift of God, 👉👉9not by works👈👈, so that no one can boast. 10For we are 👉👉God’s workmanship👈👈, created in Christ Jesus 👉👉to do good works👈👈, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.

No one could have missed it‼️‼️ Except for DOM’s leader.

Clearly we are saved ONLY by grace and NOT by works. But our works clearly prove our love and who we serve

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 11:21 AM

🙂🤡💯🇺🇸⛪🕊️🙏🙏 All good points bro David and also

Teachers of hyper-grace say the Holy Spirit does not convict Christians of sin, but Christians know this to be false as they are convicted of sin by the Holy Spirit regularly in His effort to purge unrighteousness from our lives. The Holy Spirit is a Spirit of Truth John 15:26, not avoidance of truth 1 Corinthians 6:19

Dom_64

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 02:08 PM

Apparently this opinion was passed down to DOM from her leader.

DOM, who is devoted more to her leader than to the Bible, continues to ignore clear biblical teaching that clarifies the differences between the false teaching of “salvation by works” and human works done out of love for God.

The following verses refute DOM’s false assumptions.

Ephesians 2:8 For it is 👉👉by grace👈👈 you have been saved through faith, and this 👉not from yourselves👈; it is the GIFT OF GOD, 👉👉9not by works👈👈, so that no one can boast. 10For we are 👉👉God’s workmanship👈👈, created in Christ Jesus 👉👉to do good works👈👈, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.

No one could have missed it‼️‼️ Except for DOM’s leader.

LittleDavid, FYI, my "leader" preached the false gospel of repent of you sins for salvation. I didn't realize this until years later. On the gospel he is a heretic just like you.

You say good works prove your salvation? Proves it to who? You, the works inspector? What quantity and quality of works will prove my salvation to you? How will you know you have done enough to "prove" you are saved?

What are you doing right now Little David that proves your saved? I'd like to know so I can judge the quantity and quality so that I can declare you saved or not.

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 03:16 PM

💡💡 What does Ephesians 2:10 mean?

Ephesians 2:8–9 is an extremely popular passage of Scripture. Since those two verses are so often quoted, many miss out on verse 10 when seeking to understand God's salvation by grace through faith. However, this important statement offers tremendous insight into what God desires after salvation. God calls us His workmanship or His artwork, from the Greek word poiēma. We are something crafted, with skill and a purpose, by God, for His purposes. Specifically, we are "created in Christ Jesus for good works." Good works do not give us salvation, but they are absolutely meant to be the result of salvation.

Interestingly, God prepared what He wanted us to do for Him long ago. He has already planned what He wants us to do with our lives. We do not need to copy what someone else has done or is doing. He has a unique plan for each of us to serve Him in this world. This includes certain spiritual gifts and the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives to lead us in service to Him

TRANSLATION : when we confess our sins to Jesus Christ believe he died and rose again on the third day we are saved this is justification ⭐⭐

Sanctification Philippians 1:6 Christ finishing the perfect work he begun in us gets the process rolling . This is where good works start : helping a little old lady across the street answering the ministry calling designated by the holy Ghost reading our Bible daily praying etc etc and determine our rewards @ the bema seat judgment

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 03:43 PM

Exactly‼️ You quoted some verses about confession for DOM that she needed to hear but instead of accepting the clear teaching presented to her, she merely turned them inside out and all around forcing them to mean the exact opposite‼️‼️

Dom_64

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:08 PM

Oh no no you need to answer the question. You specifically said good works prove we are saved. How much good works proves I'm saved? So, answer the question!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:21 PM

Dom we are not saved by good works but for good works. We cannot earn our salvation by good works but our good works are evidence that we are changed by Jesus and want to do them willingly out of Jesus love for us. See Eph 2:1-10 and James 2:14-26.

Dom_64

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:30 PM

Streetevangelist: We cannot earn our salvation by good works but our good works are evidence that we are changed by Jesus and want to do them willingly out of Jesus love for us.

No, we can't earn our salvation by good works but you said good works is EVEIDENCE we are saved. So HOW MUCH and WHAT QUALITY of evidence PROVES salvation?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:34 PM

Many many Non Christians people do good Works .

Some do mote good works than some " Christians".

Works doesn't " Save" anyone.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:35 PM

" More"

edit

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2023 04:52 PM

Ok i will give some practical examples in my own life how this is put into action:

My street evangelism and discipleship ministry with the men with and without disabilities is a good example of this because i want to bring souls into the kingdom and disciple them and also waiting for everybody to get off the Southwest Opportunities Center bus and doing good works at home with my roommates are good examples. Why do i do these things? Not to earn God's grace but because my life has been changed by Jesus and i want to share and demonstrate that!! Does this clear things up Dom? I pray so.

Page : 1 2