Author Thread: If a guy suddenly teases you, could it mean he likes you?
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
If a guy suddenly teases you, could it mean he likes you?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 07:52 PM

There is this guy I know and we do talk but he talks to other people I know more. He helped my friends and I out one day and one of my friends joked and said to him, what made you come here to help out?

Anyways, I noticed he kind of was ignoring me for a while and would talk to others way more so I started acting a little standoffish towards him. He noticed the way I was acting so he suddenly started talking to me one day and he seemed like he was waiting for me to talk. He seemed sorry so I started making an effort to be friendly again like I was before.

Recently, he seems more animated around me and asked someone I know if I was going to where everyone was going to be. He does stare at me a lot too. Now the question is he has never been comfortable enough to tease me and he surprised me one day and made fun of me carrying a bag around but just to tease not to be mean.

I laughed because I thought it was funny. He then gave a really hearty laugh. I've never seen him act this way before? Has something changed?

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 11:28 AM

Maybe ask him how he feels…

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 06:26 PM

It could mean that he likes you... or that he is checking your sense of humor, or that he just has a teasing type of personality, or it takes time for him to trust someone enough to tease them, or, or, or...please set yourself up for good future relationships and get comfortable asking other people questions as to why they said or did something. Just asking the questions will give you insight on thier maturity and ability to share what makes them "tick." May the Lord Bless You with His wisdom and courage

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 01:13 PM

HazelEyesSparkle, from what you've written, he seems interested in you.

But it's always good to avoid proceeding too quickly in relationships.

Straightforward conversations with him when time permits may allow you both to determine whether you share enough common goals, morals, and interests to progress into a closer friendship or more later.

grimster

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2023 09:31 AM

life is to short to wait. Ask him out. Find out if he goes to church. take him out to eat;

ArwenLove

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2023 10:15 AM

Just go with the flow see where it leads. Try having more meaningful chats with him so you get to know him better

Paulo001

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jan, 2024 11:36 PM

Personally I would be careful and proceed slowly, maybe do some joint ministry where you could work on a project with a group of people, including him. See how he treats others and if he is a true christian, for example does he speak inuendo, dirty jokes etc? Make sure he's not an overly possessive or crazy jealous sort of a guy. I'd def proceed cautiously. God's blessings and all the best with it ay.