Author Thread: WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 11:17 PM

In America, it started with

Charles F Parham (1873-1929)

Remember Charles F Parham is the father of American Pentecostalism who claimed HE WAS ELIJAH‼️‼️‼️

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP‼️‼️

Not only did Parham believe he was Elijah but he ACTUALLY sent missionaries overseas believing they would be able to speak in other languages without school or having to study the language‼️‼️‼️‼️

I KID YOU NOT‼️‼️‼️

Parham said this: “the Lord will give us the power of speech to talk to the people of the various nations without having to study them in schools

—Topeka State Journal

Parham also said this: “there is no doubt that at this time they (missionaries) will have conferred on them the ‘gift of tongues’ if they are worthy...believing they will thus be made able to talk to the people whom they choose to work among in their own language...The students of Bethel Bible College do not need to study in the old way to learn the languages.

—The Hawaiian Gazette

WELL, HOW DID ALL THAT WORK OUT⁉️⁉️

Are you sure you wanna know⁉️⁉️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 10:56 AM

Hopefully your learn and except what's Biblical based .

Instead of degrading true Christians.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 12:16 PM

😀 seek Wisdom.

Instead of making fun and jokes on what you don't have are understand.

Correcting every Belief but your own mindset.

Lol

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 12:22 PM

What are you talking about when you say this “Hopefully your learn and except what's Biblical based”. You mean I need to learn except what’s biblically based” like you⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 12:23 PM

LOL 😂

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:08 PM

Seek the Holy Spirit leading maybe you will learn what's Truth.

Stop spreading lies on people like me talking with Jesus!

Learn what that means !! Talking to Jesus... pray and Listen!

You need Spiritual deliverance it's very evident.

You topics are negativity most always!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:11 PM

You're nothing like Jesus trying to teach anyone !!

Got it !

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:13 PM

Here's my responses to your questions LITTLEDAVID:

First i believe why the Gifts of the Spirit and speaking in Tongues are for today is because the Scriptures say so. And why i believe that there's a difference between a message in tongues and having your private prayer language in your private devotional time because 1 Cor 14 states this. But anything promoting disorder in church services is satan's counterfeit. 1 Cor 12-14, Romans 12 and Eph 4 talk about that there needs to be a biblical balance of order and sponatety and anything outside these boundaries is of the devil. And the Cessationist theory explains that the Gifts of the Spirit and speaking in tongues passed away with the apostles and they use 1 Cor 13 out of context to defend their legalistic views and actually in that passage that these gifts will pass away at the rapture of the church. So this view is satanic and legalistic and is rule based. But on the other hand the Sensationalists use Acts 2, Mark 16:15-20 and 1 Cor 14 out of context and this only promotes disorder and abuse of the Gifts of the Spirit and this only turns people away from Jesus, not towards Him. Both views are satanic and why did Skip Heitzig from Calvary Chapel AB NEW MEXICO say "I am a fundamatic?" Because the scriptures demonstrate this balance of the Fundamental truths of Scripture and the Gifts of the Spirit. A biblical middle ground is needed regarding all this and anything outside of it is satanic. Does this help LITTLEDAVID? I pray so.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:39 PM

Streetrvangelist 👍

That's the Main reason LD tried to degreed and attack me on my Beliefs.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:45 PM

" degrade" and attack

edited

He knows!

Lol

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:54 PM

Jesus still Works Miracles.

Even if LD don't realize that either.

Because he don't know where or who .

Doubting

Page : 1 2 3 4 5