Author Thread: WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 11:17 PM

In America, it started with

Charles F Parham (1873-1929)

Remember Charles F Parham is the father of American Pentecostalism who claimed HE WAS ELIJAH‼️‼️‼️

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP‼️‼️

Not only did Parham believe he was Elijah but he ACTUALLY sent missionaries overseas believing they would be able to speak in other languages without school or having to study the language‼️‼️‼️‼️

I KID YOU NOT‼️‼️‼️

Parham said this: “the Lord will give us the power of speech to talk to the people of the various nations without having to study them in schools

—Topeka State Journal

Parham also said this: “there is no doubt that at this time they (missionaries) will have conferred on them the ‘gift of tongues’ if they are worthy...believing they will thus be made able to talk to the people whom they choose to work among in their own language...The students of Bethel Bible College do not need to study in the old way to learn the languages.

—The Hawaiian Gazette

WELL, HOW DID ALL THAT WORK OUT⁉️⁉️

Are you sure you wanna know⁉️⁉️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:55 PM

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 08:33 PM

Thank you Moonlight for another teachable moment.

Yes. People like Moonlight actually cause people to doubt the REAL BIBLICAL MIRACLES that really happened because she believes in false modern “miracles”.

In fact, all that hyper-Charismatic/Pentecostals have are fake miracles, false tongues, false prophecies and even false jesus idols who tell them what they want to hear‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 09:01 PM

You’re a great communicator StreetEvangelist‼️‼️

Thank you for your responses‼️‼️

I’m convinced you believe in the true Jesus of the Bible and it’s clear to me that you desire to serve him and to speak up for him.

Once again, I’ve copied your post in sections as l did before and will respond to each section.

EVERYTHING I’ve written in response to you is intended to be said in kindness and respect. I hope that comes across.

STREETEVANGELIST: First i believe why the Gifts of the Spirit and speaking in Tongues are for today is because the Scriptures say so. And why i believe that there's a difference between a message in tongues and having your private prayer language in your private devotional time because 1 Cor 14 states this.

LITTLEDAVID: I disagree with you when you say “the Bible says so” because the Bible doesn’t say so. All you’ve given me is another example of an invalid Charismatic/Pentecostal👉eisegetical interpretation👈. Secondly, you haven’t shown any distinction between gibberish and real language.

STREETEVANGELIST: But anything promoting disorder in church services is satan's counterfeit. 1 Cor 12-14, Romans 12 and Eph 4 talk about that there needs to be a biblical balance of order and sponatety and anything outside these boundaries is of the devil.

LITTLEDAVID: Gibberish is a Satanic counterfeit and chaos. You’re quoting scripture that speaks about real languages. Gibberish is not a language.

STREETEVANGELIST: And the Cessationist theory explains that the Gifts of the Spirit and speaking in tongues passed away with the apostles and they use 1 Cor 13 out of context to defend their legalistic views and actually in that passage that these gifts will pass away at the rapture of the church. So this view is satanic and legalistic and is rule based.

LITTLEDAVID: in the above paragraph, youve stating a Charismatic/Pentecostal opinion. An opinion is not the same as a fact.

But on the other hand the Sensationalists use Acts 2, Mark 16:15-20 and 1 Cor 14 out of context and this only promotes disorder and abuse of the Gifts of the Spirit and this only turns people away from Jesus, not towards Him. Both views are satanic and why did Skip Heitzig from Calvary Chapel AB NEW MEXICO say "I am a fundamatic?" Because the scriptures demonstrate this balance of the Fundamental truths of Scripture and the Gifts of the Spirit. A biblical middle ground is needed regarding all this and anything outside of it is satanic. Does this help LITTLEDAVID? I pray so.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 09:03 PM

Sorry, I accidentally pressed send before I was ready. I’ll continue.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 09:28 PM

EVERYTHING I’ve written in response to you is intended to be said in kindness and respect. I hope that comes across.

STREETEVANGELIST: And the Cessationist theory explains that the Gifts of the Spirit and speaking in tongues passed away with the apostles and they use 1 Cor 13 out of context to defend their legalistic views and actually in that passage that these gifts will pass away at the rapture of the church. So this view is satanic and legalistic and is rule based.

LITTLEDAVID: in the above paragraph, once again, you’ve only started a Charismatic/Pentecostal opinion. An opinion is not the same as a fact. You also haven’t shown how Cessationists have taken the scripture “out of context”. Simply saying something is out of context is not the same as a factual demonstration proving that to be the case. Pre-labeling them as “legalistic” is putting the cart before the horse. You must must provide factual evidence.

STREETEVANGELIST: But on the other hand the Sensationalists use Acts 2, Mark 16:15-20 and 1 Cor 14 out of context and this only promotes disorder and abuse of the Gifts of the Spirit and this only turns people away from Jesus, not towards Him.

LITTLEDAVID:Once again, you must offer a few convincing proofs on which to rest your conclusion.

STREETEVANGELIST: Both views are satanic and why did Skip Heitzig from Calvary Chapel AB NEW MEXICO say "I am a fundamatic?" Because the scriptures demonstrate this balance of the Fundamental truths of Scripture and the Gifts of the Spirit. A biblical middle ground is needed regarding all this and anything outside of it is satanic.

LITTLEDAVID:I’m sorry to keep harping on facts and evidence. I’m saying this as respectfully as I can. Nevertheless, you must not base your entire belief system simply on someone else’s unfounded opinions. This is not being the good Berean Paul wrote about

STREETEVANGELIST Does this help LITTLEDAVID? I pray so.

LITTLEDAVID: At this point, not so much. But I believe you will do better next time 🙂

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 06:36 AM

I post Biblical articles mostly.

I'm Not trying to teach that's what you think you do .

I will defend myself against your continuing trying to degrading me in any way.

I know my Beliefs are Bible Based .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 06:37 AM

So get over yourself.

You need a Spirit filled Msn to teach you the scriptures.

Seek one !!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 07:24 AM

" Spirit filled MAN "

corrected

Your trying to teach here is ridiculous!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 11:15 AM

Then why did you always encourage me to refute other people’s false teachings? Well, UNTIL I began to critique your false teachings?

Seems you didn’t mind when I exposed other people’s false teachings for what they were but that was only so long as I left yours alone

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 06:22 PM

To LITTLEDAVID: I guess we need to agree to disagree on this topic because i can't change your mind on this nor can you, only the Holy Spirit can.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5