Author Thread: WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 11:17 PM

In America, it started with

Charles F Parham (1873-1929)

Remember Charles F Parham is the father of American Pentecostalism who claimed HE WAS ELIJAH‼️‼️‼️

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP‼️‼️

Not only did Parham believe he was Elijah but he ACTUALLY sent missionaries overseas believing they would be able to speak in other languages without school or having to study the language‼️‼️‼️‼️

I KID YOU NOT‼️‼️‼️

Parham said this: “the Lord will give us the power of speech to talk to the people of the various nations without having to study them in schools

—Topeka State Journal

Parham also said this: “there is no doubt that at this time they (missionaries) will have conferred on them the ‘gift of tongues’ if they are worthy...believing they will thus be made able to talk to the people whom they choose to work among in their own language...The students of Bethel Bible College do not need to study in the old way to learn the languages.

—The Hawaiian Gazette

WELL, HOW DID ALL THAT WORK OUT⁉️⁉️

Are you sure you wanna know⁉️⁉️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 07:00 PM

I refuted only false doctrine.

You start degrading anyone you don't believe in their Beliefs.

LD

You trying to do it cleverly with Evangelist.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 07:03 PM

Good response Streetrvangelist !!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 07:09 PM

My Beliefs aren't false so stop spreading that Lie over and over.nAll Biblical Based.

Stop trying to teach True Believers!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 07:25 PM

To God be the glory, Moonlight7.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 08:02 PM

You’re welcome to disagree with me StreetEvangelist, at least you’re nice about disagreeing instead of falsely accusing me like Moonlight Madness is doing.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 08:10 PM

Thank you for your response, LITTLEDAVID.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 08:13 PM

As for Moonlight Madness, your teachings are false for several reasons.

1. You’ve produced no evidence that Jesus speaks to you. You can’t seem to say what Jesus has told you. For some reason you can’t even answer questions like: what does Jesus sound like?

2. You’ve produced no evidence whatsoever that the gift of tongues is still in operation.

3. You’ve had many opportunities to share at least ONE biblical miracle that proves the gift of miracles is still active today but you can’t cite a single one

So, what shall I say? THANK YOU for proving that miracles, tongues and voices from heaven have ceased?

You’ve made my case a very easy one to prove

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 08:50 PM

You proved Nothing!

Absolutely Nothing!

My Beliefs are Bible based .

Get over yourself!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 08:52 PM

Stop talking about me Now .

You actions are obvious.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 09:37 PM

Seek the Holy Spirit leading!

You LACK!

You keep trying to Degrade me but you are the false accuser!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5