Author Thread: profiles on dating websites
flbaptist34535

View Profile
History
profiles on dating websites
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 05:14 PM

ok i noticed that some girls lie about their weight on their profiles what is the best way to tell if a girl or a guy is lying on their profile ?

flbaptist34535

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 05:16 PM

if a girl or guy is lying about their weight on their dating profile its a bad sign if you catch a liar on something simply like their weight can you imagine what else they could be lying about ?

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 10:05 PM

i never once seen someones weight on a dating profile...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 10:39 PM

I was just thinking the same thing I’ve never seen anyone post their weight on their profile. I have seen people on this site start to age in reverse though…:-)

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 11:36 AM

Not exact weight but I have noticed a lot of woman often go a body type lower than they actually are.... I dunno if this is outright deception or if they genuinely don't understand where the lines get drawn.

But then again a lot of woman these days think fat means average....

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 12:31 PM

The best to tell if someone is lying about their weight is to go weigh them!🤣😂😇

Maureen_S^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 04:51 AM

I haven't ever seen a site ask you for the number of your weight. VERY few people would put their true weight, I'm guessing. Most sites will ask you to select from a list of body types.

The best way to tell if someone is lying about their weight (aside from weighing them of course) is to catch them in other lies.

Be careful, go slow, and use discernment.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2023 12:41 PM

Even though I'm a male, the only weight problem I have is lack of it. I'm 5'7" tall and only about 124lbs. I disappear behind flagpoles. 🤪

jonatanL^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2023 06:11 PM

Very many women on this site are lying, asking for money, being extremely offensive, etc. - and all of it in God's name...

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2023 08:53 AM

JonatanL from your comment it sounds to me like you're describing scammer behavior and not the typical person on here.

I personally find there are three common issues with women on here and anywhere else.

The first one is lack of content on their profiles.

The second one is lack of making any effort to commit to regular messaging so as to get to know the person so they tend to just send sporadic messages and leave conversations hanging.

The third is closely related to the second and that is women's unrealistically high standards which stems from their delusion of their own self worth and clouds their understanding of men and the real world.

Where this relates to the second issue is if a man doesn't check all the boxes for what they want then they may string him along and keep him as a back up. But a man who checks enough boxes then he will get a lot more attention from her.