Author Thread: It seems like the End Times are near
MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
History
It seems like the End Times are near
Posted : 27 Mar, 2024 10:01 PM

Sometimes I wonder if it is really God’s will for to be married or have a family of my own. Seeing what’s happening in Israel and the seeing the heifer is still red, I’m afraid my dreams of wanting a family of my own may be wearing thin. I’m thankful that I have been saved though, because I will get to home and live with God. He will love me. He will never let me go. He never did. He’s really the only friend I have. I need Him. I can’t do anything without Him. He is my everything. Without Him life would not be worth living. I love you Jesus. I love you.

Jen181

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2024 12:55 AM

Powerful message. You are right. So much is happening and is a sign we are living in end time. As a single monther. I worry about the dangers in the world out there but I leave all my worries and doubts in Gods hands. He is in control of our lives and children's regardles of what is going on out there.

Have a blessed day

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Apr, 2024 06:42 AM

Gotta agree with that!

Chicboon

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 01:27 AM

"A day can be a thousand years." ( 2 Peter 3:8) In the long period of waiting for the promised return of Jesus, how we live each day should be aligned to His footpaths to remember to stand firm in our faith and endure the challenges. I believe we are currently at the end times though there are many events still yet to await. The joy that He is giving is more than just being heart broken for a certain season.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 04:54 AM

You may enjoy "It's a Heartache" sung by Bonnie Tyler

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 03:23 PM

Isaiah 5:19-21

New International Version

to those who say, “Let God hurry;

let him hasten his work

so we may see it.

The plan of the Holy One of Israel—

let it approach, let it come into view,

so we may know it.”

Woe to those who call evil good

and good evil,

who put darkness for light

and light for darkness,

who put bitter for sweet

and sweet for bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes

and clever in their own sight.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 03:35 PM

Charles Manson was once praised by a reporter for his intelligence. Manson responded of himself, "If I am so intelligent, then why am I in here?" - referring to prison.

So, I do not think that any of us think ourselves too wise.

And if we are wise, then why are why even on this site?

There are better activities under the sun than being on these dating sites.

We all have our inconsistencies. Up is down and down is up and here we are all writing another.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 05:56 PM

Wisdom is one of those things that usually increases with age and experience, but there's always someone out there that's older and more experienced. Although not everyone becomes wiser with age. Some people just seem to get dumber.