Author Thread: Open Letter to All the Women On Here..
kingliness

View Profile
History
Open Letter to All the Women On Here..
Posted : 13 Dec, 2009 06:22 AM

Hey first off if you're reading this you're probably not one of the women doing this.. but if you are I got something to share with you..

I've been on this website for quite awhile and talked to the girls and guys.. and I have my own experiences here.. if you want a guy that is a good guy pay attention.

1. If you go to a guy's profile and you like him.. wink at him at least.. yes I know you think men should chase you down and slay the dragon.. and I agree... but remember we've never met you and know nothing about you.. also, if you don't wink or msg we assume you are not interested.

2. If we do happen to wink at you to see if you are interested.. don't go into some self righteous.. he didn't message so he's not a real man.. wink back if you're interested.

3. If we do happen to message you and put ourselves out there and you are interested.. write back an engaging email.. something to talk about.. don't write back one sentence replies.. we assume you're not interested! Yes, the man is the leader, but we don't know anything about you.. and quite frankly if you're worth chasing yet. Be willing to put forth some effort.

4. If we write you a quick email or something and we're the ones writing to you.. odds are that we have been messaging a lot of girls who have either not written back on longer emails or wrote back short silly replies to longer emails.. so if we are messaging you and it's quick.. don't assume it means we are uninteresting or boring.. write back something interesting and test the waters before you decide that.

5. If you're not interested in a guy.. don't write back anything at all.. don't respond to winks.. or you could even write back and say what it was that didn't interest you! Novel idea I know, but as Christians why don't we help each other out.. just don't write back out of pity.. if you write a short reply.. thinking men will get the hint.. well we do, but we think either a. she's not into us which is likely.. b. we didn't ask her something interesting enough which is possible.. c. she is just scared to put her heart out there so we gotta get to know her more.. d. she just isn't very interesting and we have to pick up the slack.. so if you're not interested let us know.. sure it sucks at first, but it's a lot better than wasting our time with a girl that doesn't like us because we don't ski or something.

And if you have any advice for men on profiles, things to lead emails with to get you to feel comfortable and talkative, things that turn you off quickly, or your own experiences.. feel free to share them we are all Christians who love one another here.

Chris

icedj

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jan, 2013 12:39 AM

Very sweet,and interesting answer

Peeches39

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Feb, 2013 06:17 AM

Very good stuff indeed.

But this letter should have gone out to both groups since its a 2 man game.

Well, Chris, you might think it ok 4 a girl to contact u 1st (which i have no problem with personally) but many guys i've met always think its a desperate act. So it wouldn't work all the time.

primemejares

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2013 04:15 AM

Hi,

I just find this topic interesting, these all shows that we are made by God uniquely and have different thoughts and ideas in life. Cause if we think the same and want same thing in life, there is no challenge in that.

Some points I can also learn from here and some I also disagree. I also had an experience writing a letter to some men but got no reply and I ave to accept that he is not interested. I for one don't respond to all who wrote to my inbox especially to letters that dies not make sense at all.

Communications and interest will be level at some points but guys, should also make an effort to get girl's attentions.

Godbless you.

Prime

BelleC

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2013 07:36 PM

Love this post.. Very true and straightforward.

Well, it doesn't just happen on this site, mostly on all dating site. Men will engaged you in decent conversation then all of sudden, after exchanging a few lines...Men will brought up sex. I guess its kind 'a awkward to brought those things up early in a conversation.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2013 02:33 AM

and then there are those that you think you like, take an extra mile to message or wink../and they insult your race and where u come from...was disappointed by some rude people on Christian Dating..Rather than insult me...u r better off not replying.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Oct, 2014 04:04 AM

Interesting.... i enjoyed reading and learning from this...:)...

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Nov, 2016 05:01 PM

Thanks for your insights. You might also be interested in knowing that some men (like myself) will write very long letters (I'm a writer of books anyway) which I consider a very personal gift of myself and talent but which most women do not appreciate since many of you sadly spend more time in front of a mirror than you do reading books, etc. and culturing yourselves in depthful subjects relating to and promoting Christian values.

Also, on the other hand, I don't write much (as it turns out to be a waste of time) if I suspect someone is a scammer, such as considerably younger women (not that they don't interest me): These write very little in their profiles and almost nothing in the way of personal interests. And there are so very many of these out there on this site.... I keep looking but am somewhat disillusioned and saddened when I see so very many young women ruining their eternal lives through agendas of practicing deceit.

Kevin

Page : 1 2 3 4