Author Thread: This site works!
Prov31_Lady

View Profile
History
This site works!
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 12:54 PM

Just wanted to give an update - I just got back in town from meeting a wonderful man of God whom I met on this website. He and I have been talking for two months and were able to meet at my parent's house. We hit it off very well, as expected, and are now in a relationship. We will be deleting our profiles probably today so you won't hear from me again, but I've had a great time reading all of your posts. Thanks for the mutual encouragement and advice that I've received from y'all. Keep searching and trust God to introduce you to that wonderful someone!!:waving:

Prov31

View Profile
History
This site works!
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 01:10 PM

So sweet! I'm so happy for you and wish you the very best. :yay:

View Profile
History
This site works!
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 01:17 PM

Congrats Lady...God's continued blessins to you both. Will miss ya round here...truely...xo

GraceMae

View Profile
History
This site works!
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 05:25 PM

Allrighty then, Prov31!! Happy for you both! Enjoy, and have fun! ~ GM

mightbeblasphemy

View Profile
History
This site works!
Posted : 1 Apr, 2010 02:21 AM

Mozel tov! Does the webmaster walk you down the aisle? That's a decent idea meeting at your folks house!

Best of luck! God bless!!!

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
This site works!
Posted : 1 Apr, 2010 08:23 AM

YAY! That's great! As I can testify also, it's wonderful to hit it off with a person online and on the phone, but it's even more wonderful to hit it off with someone in person! Congratulations!

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
History
This site works!
Posted : 1 Apr, 2010 09:28 AM

You are happy. Found the man of your dreams. I am very happy for you. Really I am.

But do not punish us for it.

Stop winking, window shopping, sending private messages, delete your profile if you have to

BUT DO NOT LEAVE THE FORUM. WHY IS THAT?

HOW HAPPY DO YOU WANT US TO BE????

PLS RECONSIDER.

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
This site works!
Posted : 1 Apr, 2010 02:18 PM

Dear Prov31, so happy for u !!!! :yay: I wish u have the best ever with that guy.... will miss u , though!

Be blessed,

Phoebe.

View Profile
History
This site works!
Posted : 4 Apr, 2010 05:20 PM

Of course this site works.Some here are serious.However, I am a clown and like to tease. :ROFL: I am married to my cats. all 3 of them.They are very jealous of women. :dancingp: :ROFL:

Mariadelarosa

View Profile
History
This site works!
Posted : 4 May, 2010 05:54 AM

good for you...happy that this site does work!!