Author Thread: maybe im a geek
aurora846

View Profile
History
maybe im a geek
Posted : 3 Jul, 2010 09:39 PM

I totally love reading the twilight series! not gonna lie.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
maybe im a geek
Posted : 11 Jul, 2010 12:12 PM

Which team: Jacob or Edward? :glow:

OK, I admit it...I'm team Jacob. :rolleyes: Have you seen the movies?

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
maybe im a geek
Posted : 11 Jul, 2010 02:53 PM

I'm really surprised so many girls/women like twilight....it's kind of insulting to women...

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
maybe im a geek
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 05:38 AM

I Really Like the Twilight series as Well, I am Team Jacob becasue he is the safe harbor the one who wont hurt her! And somtimes you've got to love whats good for you!

I like the serise because it is about this awesome Love story and i'm a female its in my wireing to like love stories, not so sure why that Gives Women a bad name becasue i like it!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
maybe im a geek
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 01:38 PM

hey, don'thit thatMark,

How is Twilight insulting? Bella is brave, strong, loving, caring, she know what and who she wants, and goes after him!

Sound like who I want to be like, and who I want my daughter to be like!

Really, I'm not fighting, but I think Bella's an awsome woman, I LOVE Twilight, and just wonder why you don't?

View Profile
History
maybe im a geek
Posted : 17 Oct, 2010 08:50 PM

I broke down and read the series. The books were pretty awesome - I think I like it so much because they're both totally devoted to each other. Don't see that much anymore. I don't know what made me read it but before I did, I was totally like - vampires are not of God, so I'm not going to read it. (I don't see the word vampire in my bible index but I'm pretty sure that's about right.) Kinda like the whole wizard, harry potter thing.

Still no such thing as a good vampire. But gotta love Bella and Edward's devotion.

If a vampire accepted Christ, would Jesus go ahead and bring him home instead of allowing him to kill people to eat? How about if a Christian were made into a vampire? I don't think there's actually vampires out in the world, but hey, the devil is real, so you never know what may come about in the future. Just sayin. OK, now I'm officially a nerd. where's my delete button cowgirl?

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
maybe im a geek
Posted : 18 Oct, 2010 11:20 AM

alycorn,

you made me smile! actualy Edward is a Very moral "man" He won't make love to Bella unless they marry,and he is very old school in such things as protecting her and making sure she's happy. (SIGH)

cowgirl1984

View Profile
History
maybe im a geek
Posted : 19 Oct, 2010 07:17 PM

@alycorn. The delete button is hidden. Not my problem if you can't find it :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: JUUUUUUUST kidding. If I knew of one believe me I'd be using it daily! Or am I already... You would really never know if I was :angeldevil: But I'm not, and yes they need a delete button. BADLY! Or at least an edit button. If I ever find one, you'll be the first person I tell.

I haven't read the books but I've seen the movies. TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY. But then, I'm more of a dog person than a bat person :ROFL: