Author Thread: wanna hear something crazy?
riveroflife1

View Profile
History
wanna hear something crazy?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2010 07:38 PM

I met a man on here about 2, almost 3 months ago. we began dating and seeing each other sometimes 4 times a week. We spent alot of time together and seems like we knew each other for a long time :)

He asked me to take the day off and go with him to Bakersfield on August 3rd for a court date.(he used to live there)...he let it slip that he was going to take me to look at engagement rings. His kids were excited about it and told me over and over that they couldnt wait for me to be a part of their lives permanently. His kids are 17 and 21 and they live with him. Anyway, he met my family and they liked him immediately and he fit right in... they were also excited about the upcoming engagement.

Long story short...last friday he says he doesnt want to see me anymore. No arguement or anything. Today he tells me that he had been communicating with a woman on here while we were dating and now he's TORN between us.

Now that I'm totally exposed...

What do you think of that?????????

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2015 10:42 AM

Better now than later ...if he was able to date you and someone else then he will continue to do so in the future as well.Hold on, something better will come :waving:

loveisall4u

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2015 12:58 AM

Don't worry for those God love,God will always take care of you and you will not get into problems.

God saved you from long time problems.

Page : 1 2 3 4