Author Thread: So infuriating
Rabbit32

View Profile
History
So infuriating
Posted : 10 Aug, 2010 10:02 PM

I was talking to a 20yo female from my area, who seemed like a realy nice gal. To top it off she was probably the most beautiful woman that liked me. We had set a time to meet at a local mall. If anyone knows anything about me, they know I have three kids, so usally they are with me. The mall has a play area so I thought it would be nice for the kids to play, and we could sit down and talk.

The day came to meet. I went to meet her in the food court near the play area. As I aproached her and greeted her, the kids ran to the play area. I could imdiately tell something was wrong. Her body launguage was rigid and closed off, plus she didn't get up to greet me, or barley looked at me. After an uncomfortable minute she got up and said something was up with her friend and she will talk to me later. What she didn't know was I have a gift of disernment, and my bs meter was ticking off the scale. A couple lame excuse and a email of rejection later told me what I already knew. She wasnt into me.

For the longest time I did not ask why, I guess I was afraid to know. As one grows in Christ God always brings up stuff he wants to change, and I am in a season of transformation. I finally summoned the courage to talk to her and found out basically she didn't wanna be with me, because of my kids. Oh well I guess, they're not going anywhere till there 18 soo..I guess I'll do without her ;)

liyah

View Profile
History
So infuriating
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 05:00 AM

people mature at different rates but i don't think that a 20year old would be mentally and emotionally ready to deal with three kids especially if they're not her own. pray on, you'll find that special one with a big heart :)

Rabbit32

View Profile
History
So infuriating
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 11:51 AM

Ive talked to a few 18 yo that were more mature than women my age, I never know, but my God is for me :)...btw looove your pic thats sooo creative.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
So infuriating
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 12:17 PM

so glad u quit smoking! and that you did it while you are so young! i'm 51, and glad i never started. it eventually killed my mother, and i still miss her. keep the Faith! I pray you find someone, pray i do too! Debby

liyah

View Profile
History
So infuriating
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 02:58 AM

Lol thanks. Yeah, only God's grace is sufficient for you and all will fall in place...that wise and virtuous lady will be sent your way

Page : 1 2