Author Thread: Interracial Dating!
shi2010

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 11 Dec, 2010 08:39 PM

This is big!

God created us equal, however a lot of people object to mixing races.

What are your feelings on the subject?

Do you feel the right person could be anyone, or do you limit yourself in hopes that everything falls into place according to the way you planned it!

Thanks for posting!:angel:

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 11 Dec, 2010 10:23 PM

I've never seen a problem with it.

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 12 Dec, 2010 12:17 PM

It' ok with me also.It does matter,as long as me & her believe in what the Bible stands for.

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 12 Dec, 2010 03:03 PM

I feel that as long as we both agree on what the Lord/His Word says, we both are Christian and live for Christ, it doesn't matter what color you are! It does sadden me that a lot of people don't date/don't like to associate outside of their race.

But to each his/her own. They could be missing out! Lol.

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 12 Dec, 2010 05:45 PM

You should be open minded for who God will bring to you. I personnally love interratial dating. Learning about different cultures and customes.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 12 Dec, 2010 06:36 PM

I don't have a problem with it, though I think that interracial marriages (depending on the region, and the particular races) can be tough for any resulting children. Also, cultural differences need to be considered carefully. A good friend of mine got married yesterday. She is white as they come, and she married a guy from the Dominican Republic...that is definitely both an interracial and intercultural marriage! They make a cute couple, though, and are both committed to serving God in the DR (she is a missionary there already, and she met him through her church there).

Personally, I tend to be more attracted to caucasian men, but that has nothing to do with what I think is right or wrong. It is strictly personal preference!

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 13 Dec, 2010 05:05 PM

I don't see a biblical reason to not date someone of another race, but it's not something I'm comfortable with. I don't have a good reason for it; just doesn't sit well with me.

FlyinHigh

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 15 Dec, 2010 09:41 PM

There is only one race, the human race. Cult = culture = religion = philosophy = way of life and values. If you meet someone of your faith and your home is god centered I don't see failure on the horizon.

Joy2theW0rld

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 18 Dec, 2010 06:37 AM

I don't see a biblical reason against interracial dating. Numbers 12:1 gives an account of what happened to Miriam when she and Aaron spoke against Moses because his wife was different.

If two people dig back far enough in their family trees, they will share a common relative, perhaps more that one.

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 18 Dec, 2010 04:15 PM

I'm already mixed race, so I don't have a problem with it.

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 18 Dec, 2010 07:17 PM

I'm actually surprised that in 2010 people still have problems with it. When I was young, I remember my mom saying that the problem with interracial marriage is that children with mixed races suffer. I'm friends with people of all races, and of all kinds of racial mixes and what my mom said wasn't true then, and certainly isn't true now.

The only reason "interracial" dating wasn't allowed in the Bible is because the people of other nations served other gods. I don't think God has any issue with interracial dating, so I don't either. The truth is, I prefer guys who are not white and believe that's the way God created me.

Page : 1 2