Author Thread
Hark

View Profile
Shabbat Shalom
Posted : 8 Aug, 2017 10:52 PM

To God's Jude:

The Spring Moedim have been fulfilled, with Yahshua's first coming; but none of the Fall Moedim have been fulfilled. These Moedim are appointments with YHWH. They are dress rehearsals. They are learning tools.

What bride would gladly opt out of her wedding rehearsal?

I pray that YHWH will give strength to those who seek to be the bride of Yahshua, to humble themselves to understand what Yahshua's Father is telling them are the terms of the marriage.

Hark

View Profile
The Law of Christ ?
Posted : 8 Aug, 2017 10:28 PM

That Wiki page is a great find!

I recognized that Yahshua was quoting the Shema on the greatest commandment. I had not, however, recognized that he was quoting YHWH on the second greatest commandment.

This thread has helped me to gain a deeper understanding.

I believe that these two commandments summarize the Decalogue (ten commandments). Notice that the first part of the Decalogue commands love of YHWH; and the latter part concerns loving your neighbor. I believe that the Decalogue summarizes the 613 laws; but I believe that what YHWH commands of us, goes much deeper than the 613 laws. I believe that the 613 laws, summarize what YHWH has written on our hearts.

Hark

View Profile
To profit / Richard
Posted : 8 Aug, 2017 09:43 PM

God's Jude said:

You have been reported the CDFF Admin for review...

==================================

Ditto that.

This behavior is destructive to the forum.

Hark

View Profile
To profit / Richard
Posted : 7 Aug, 2017 05:53 PM

It's disruptive. Your walls of off topic text, make it difficult to follow intelligent conversation in the threads. It does not promote truth. It is not conducive to a learning environment.

Hark

View Profile
Why did Peter get out of the boat to walk on the water towards Mesiah
Posted : 7 Aug, 2017 01:33 AM

Who said what to Peter?

If it was YHWH talking to Peter; Why does Matthew say that it was Yahshua? Are challenging Matthew's eye witness testimony?

Hark

View Profile
To the Lawless Ones
Posted : 5 Aug, 2017 08:56 PM

GNWS said:

I will present the Scriptures to back up my Faith in Messiah, when i return from working out of state.

================================

No hurry; but when might I expect an answer?

Hark

View Profile
Shabbat Shalom
Posted : 5 Aug, 2017 08:51 PM

Prophetic, why is it that you didn't address even one of my rebuttals to your weak arguments; but instead decided to spam my thread once more, with that tired old wall of text, that I've already debunked?

Hark

View Profile
Posted : 5 Aug, 2017 08:44 PM

GNWS said:

Son of man is a Messianic term.

================================

Maybe..

Yahshua is referred to as the �Son of Man� 88 times in the New Testament.

God called the prophet Ezekiel �son of man� 93 times.

Hark

View Profile
Posted : 5 Aug, 2017 07:58 PM

Nice try at defending your triune god; but...

Exodus 3:14 -- ehyeh asher ehyey --- is often rendered "I am that I am." This is incorrect.

As Wikipedia explains in "I am that I am," it reads:

It is one of the most famous verses in the Torah. Hayah means "existed" or "was" in Hebrew; "ehyeh" is the first person singular imperfect form and is usually translated in English Bibles as "I will be" (or "I shall be"), for example, at Exodus 3:14. Ehyeh asher ehyeh literally translates as "I Will Be What I Will Be", with attendant theological and mystical implications in Jewish tradition. However, in most English Bibles, in particular the King James Version, this phrase is rendered as I am that I am.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am

Hark

View Profile
Shabbat Shalom
Posted : 5 Aug, 2017 06:36 PM

Prophetic said:

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

===========================

Hebr 1:9 - You have loved righteousness and hated Lawlessness; Therefore Elohim, Your Elohim, has anointed You. With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."

Hmmm... how do we reconcile what Paul is trying to tell us?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10