Author Thread
pluc

View Profile
Be aware that people view you in still picture mode not in video mode
Posted : 14 Mar, 2010 05:59 AM

Men are from Mars and they rule from there. The object for the women is to learn how to come to Mars and get us. Or become so attractive that we can see you on Venus from Mars because we are searching.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 13 Mar, 2010 11:27 PM

Hey 1babygirl did you forget that it is impossible for the man to look at anything first but her looks. Because when he meets her the first thing he does is see her. And he is looking at all the things he likes. It is natural. It is the way GOD designed it. That is the porblem for to long women in the church have not realized what is a fact. THE MEN SEE YOU FIRST. Isn't that obvious to you girls. COME ON. That does not mean we are judginjg just on that.

RIveroflife have you ever seen the attire of God or have you read about it. It is awesome. Heck what about the attire of Satan before he was kicked out of heaven. It was something else. If you thinmk God doesn't care then why did he put some much effort into making us so beautiful. We represent Him. And we should do it well. YOu can buy great looking clothes for cheap in America. We have no excuse. You can get a makeover for free with Mary Kay. Come on. So if you go to church casual or formal it should look good. Especailly if you are trying to attract a man. And don't go all super spiritual on me and say you are not trying to attract a man cause you are or you would not be on this site. That is why we are all here. Well i don't want a man. lol.

Edw thanks man I could not of said it better. You are my white brother from another mother. lol. I laughed for 10 minutes straight when you said ugly goes all the way to the bone. if anyone is offended by that then maybe you think you are ugly. You need to look in the mirror today and see your God given beauty and present it well

All this mussy mussy stuff is getting to me. Come on out a tell the truth guys. Edw is tearing you guys up because you are not admitting that a lot of women in church are jealous of the women that do present it right. And they usually get a man quicker.

Look edw keep the faith my brother we are going to evenutally show these women that we are not like them. in order to win us you must start at least trying to look good. And in order to win them we had better have our money straight because that is the number one thing women look for in a man. Oh no i did it now. They are about to blast me for that one. I go to go before it gets to hot in here.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 13 Mar, 2010 12:45 PM

Ok guys so since I started all this I will respond once again. First of all to the gentlemen from the sticks. Preach brother I love all your points. You are the man to me. By the way your advice to the guy that had not been in a relationship was awesome.

To you women out there. Take a note at how the men are saying your looks matter and the women are saying your heart matters. THAT IS MY POINT WOMEN. We look at things differently. We want our women to look good. EVERY MAN WANTS THAT PERIOD. And for you men out there. EVERY WOMAN WANTS HER MAN TO HAVE THE RIGHT HEART. They are not just looking at looks like we do. That is not all we look at it is just the first thing we look at. Then if we have the right heart we look at the rest. You could say we look at it backwards at first but we do judge it based on the heart and character first. BUT THE FIRST THING WE MEN SEE IS HOW YOU LOOK.

for you 1babygirl. You are presenting who you really are but a lot of women in our christian culture are not. They think beauty is over rated. But yet they want man with good character and also good looks. Yes they will settle for a not so good looking man with the right character but they want a good looking man too, if he is available with everything. So 1 babygirl stop preaching that super spiritual stuff and allow these women to present themselves as the georgous women that they are.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 12 Mar, 2010 09:40 AM

I don't assume to know it all but I think there are some things that are obvious.

1. The world does work in certain ways. It seems to me that some times we christians get so spiritual that we forget that there are just somethings that work certain ways. For example men a visual creatures. No if, and, or buts, about it. So why fight it. Just work it to your advantage. Take all the spiritual hype out of it and learn to work with it. Even if you use your faith use it to create a better you and a better image so they can see who you are.

2. Just because I said in order to win you must show them the truth does not mean you are going to conjur up something. Here is what I am saying. Sometimes we Christians forget that we have to present something of excellence. The world is not just looking at your spirit. They are looking at you smile, your hair, your size, and everything that you are. So let your body speak. Let it preach a loud message that I am a believer, and a child of the king. So what would the child of a king look like. Now you get it.

3. When I say show them that you have it together it goes back to #2. You do have it together because he lives inside of you. How else should you show that. Do not underestimate the power of images. I do not think you should be fake. You should be you. But you should make sure the outside reflect the real inside. Actually it already does. So what does it say.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 11 Mar, 2010 11:50 AM

it on now it is on ms 1babygirl but I am at work now and cannot stop to consentrate on lighting you up. I will reply properly tonight get ready and put them dukes up.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 11 Mar, 2010 05:57 AM

Hello all of you seekers and those being sought. Remember this from the words of a thinking photographer. People do not view you and your life in video like you do. You see a video gives you lots of information. It tells you what to think. Whereas a still picture freezes the frame and captures a moment of time. It leaves a lot to the imagination. So one person looks in the eyes and sees beauty, another person sees wisdom, and another love. So when people look at you they can not just keep staring that is rude. So that sub consiously take a still photo of you use it to make decision about who you are, what you do, how you act, and where you are going. They make these decisions based on their view point not yours. They look at your life through their lens not yours. WAKE UP THAT IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS. Life is not fair. So in order to win you must show them the truth about you. Show them that you have it together, that you are cool, that you are confident, that you are successful, with your dress, your smile, your hair, and your demeanor. So look at your pictures and see what they are saying. Remember a picture is truly worth a thousand words.

pluc

View Profile
Your Pictures Say A Lot About You
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 02:40 PM

Ok so my view on that is from a male photographer stand point. Looks are not the most important thing in the world, but you have to acknowledge that it is the first then we evaluate. If a guys sees you the first time and you do not look right then he may move on and never say a word, because that is all he has to go on at first glance. He does not have a profile to look at. So if he see you what will he see. Will he see a woman who takes care of herself. Or will he see a woman who has let herself go.Will he see beautiful smile, will he see well groomed clothes, will he see a lot of blemishes. WHAT WILL HE SEE. Do not ignore it because it is not the most important thing. It is just the first thing. So take it for what it is and give him something to admire. Then win him over with all the important stuff. Character, personailty, love for God, etc. Which by the way all of those things show up in your looks.

pluc

View Profile
How to pick the right one
Posted : 3 Mar, 2010 08:56 PM

Just something I have learned about relationships. Tell me what you think.

Pick the one that believes in you

that listens to you

that hears you

that understands you

that knows your dirt but still believes in you

Pick the one that is emotionally attached to you therefore

laughs when you laugh

cries when you cry

and serves your God gladly

Pick the one

that is strong where you are weak

smart where you are ignorant and

excels where you fail

Pick the one that appreciates your strengths while looking at your weakness

Pick the one that loves you!!!

Pluc

pluc

View Profile
Another distraction in church
Posted : 1 Mar, 2010 05:41 AM

I know the feeling all to well also. I attend the same type of church. I now sit with all of my friends that are like me. We occupy a whole section. So know one wants to move in on us. Sometimes I will sit close to the Pastors' section which fills up quickly before service. So I do not have that problem. Everyone is at different stages in their walk with the Lord so we will always have to be patient with those that come in late. The best things is going to praise and prayer with the fired up believers on a specific night. You know you will be able to enter in well there.

pluc

View Profile
Hello Mix Love
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 02:43 PM

ladies ladies this is kind of getting out of hand. I have enjoyed all of the conversations. I think this has been the best most heated post yet Akitufa you are awesome for bringing up sunch a hot subject. You have the black men all uptight trying to prove that they are worthy me included, you've got the black women just debating, and the white men well they are just sitting in you inbox in great numbers just waiting on you to reply. It must be the best of all worlds for you.

Anyway this has been very informative for me to watch. And as for 1babygirl and gracemae. Women of God you are wonderful and wise. All of you have a good one. And it's

P-Luc not pluc or plucky lol lol lol

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8