Author Thread
pluc

View Profile
New Pictures
Posted : 25 Mar, 2010 06:51 PM

hey hey looks like a got a lot of people agreeing with me for once.

lol

lol

lol

pluc

View Profile
New Pictures
Posted : 25 Mar, 2010 05:05 PM

nothing wrong with agreeing with the photographer about pictures. Come on 1babygirl give me my props

pluc

View Profile
dear folks,
Posted : 25 Mar, 2010 04:44 PM

Ok for all who read this I know you know that I have had a few words with cattle myself over insulting words. I did not think I was insulting anyone although cattle told me I was. I have no beef with cattle at all. This person he is referring to was not me. Cattle kindly sent me a private message explaining what he meant and that was it. So cattle I hope you stay around to. I look forward to joking around with you and making you laugh while trying to keep a stern face. Love you man. Be led by the spirit not those that hate.

Oh yeah I thought about getting off also because the dating thing was not working for me here, but I have learned so much from all of you and 1babygirl has got under my skin like a little sister. Edw has my back while making me roll over . I could not bring myself to deactivate my account.

Cattle we love you and do not wnat to see you go.

pluc

View Profile
New Pictures
Posted : 25 Mar, 2010 04:30 PM

Ok Edw I have to qualify my answer by first saying (no homo) which is a hood saying that tells you the obvious. Man I love the pictures. The one in the boat is cool. I do have one suggestion. Add one good head shot so they can really see your face and especially the eyes, they are the window to the soul. Got to see them to really see into you. Go ahead boy you the man.

pluc

View Profile
TOO BUSY TO POST A PHOTO?
Posted : 18 Mar, 2010 07:08 AM

1babygirl that is a nice picture. You go ahead girl!!!

pluc

View Profile
How to pick the right one
Posted : 17 Mar, 2010 09:53 PM

No offence taken at all that was awesome. I agree with everything you said. Although I do believe that God gives us a choice on who we marry, as evidenced in Rebekkah chosing Issac even though she had not met Him.

pluc

View Profile
Be aware that people view you in still picture mode not in video mode
Posted : 16 Mar, 2010 09:19 PM

ole cattle

are you like the forum police or something. I see you asking us to curve the insults when I have not insulted anyone. I am glad the forums are written so we can go back and read exactly what I have said. It seems to me you really take what I say out of context. Any way it has been really good kickin' with you guys. I love all of you.

P-luc

pluc

View Profile
TOO BUSY TO POST A PHOTO?
Posted : 16 Mar, 2010 09:12 PM

watch out my sister. I said something like this on two of my post and they ate me alive with a lot of you should read the post stuff. You know. I agree with you. I a least want to know who I am talking to right. Any way check out my post and see how they treated me. Here they come 1babygirl, ole cattlemen, gracemae, and probably my buddy edw who will agree with you.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 16 Mar, 2010 05:32 PM

Ms 1babygirl I have never said what is beautiful and what is not. I have set no standard. I have not showed you any pictures and said this is ugly and this is beautiful. I have not said what weight is to much and what is to little. I have not put up any standards. I have not set myself up as a judge you have. The Judge is the person who is making the decision.

As a photographer I truly believe the following. ALL OF YOU LISTEN TO THIS CAREFULLY. THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE

1. Beauty starts on the inside and flows out.

2. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

3. Any one can change and become what they want to become

4. Attraction is a weird thing. What attracts one person may not attract another person. What one person thinks is beautiful may not be to the rest of the world, but that person will see nothing but beauty.

That happened to me. I was attracted to a woman that I knew as a photographer was not what the world would say was beautiful, but to me she was and still is georgous.

Got to go yall. Edw I hope you have something funny to say.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 16 Mar, 2010 02:34 PM

I haven't insulted one person yet. Just pointed out some interesting observations. It is not hard to figure out that if you look better you have a better chance of dating someone that looks better. The numbers tell you that. That does not mean that a person that is less attractive to some mans standard can not date a person that is very attractive, but they do have a better chance if they work on it. Most of the time we christians just think it is going to happen without in effort on our part.

When I go out to preach my heart is totally for the people I minister to. Most of the time I am like that. I only address issues like this when I see christians that are fooling themselves into believing they can have something great without any real effort on their part, without any development, discipline, ot hard work.

My disclaimer: If you love your weight I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BODY JUST THE WAY IT IS. If you do not love it (which happens to be the case for most over weight person or person that dresses sloppily) then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. You have the power within you do do so. Complaining about other people insulting you or looking down on you is not the answer. The answer is turning to you Lord asking for help and then puting work to your faith.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8