Author Thread
pluc

View Profile
Your Pictures Say A Lot About You
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 11:25 AM

So are you talking about me or people in general when you say is it the real you. As for me I took several pictures over several weeks in order to document the real me. As a photographer I can make it look really good, poses, lighting, etc. But in the picture you see everything. You see the gray hair, you see the lazy eye that in real life I am trying to fix. But you also see the smile which reveals the joy that is inside. In my profession I have found that the women that take the best pictures are usually over weight women. I take pictures of young women and that makes a little difference but the real cute young women take terrible pictures. I do not know why. So I truly look at the whole package. That being said I am a real man and I love beauty. But but beauty starts in the spirit by being a real christian, then it comes to your attitude about life and love and all of that is captured in your images.

pluc

View Profile
Your Pictures Say A Lot About You
Posted : 12 Feb, 2010 07:37 AM

Ok so a lot of people message you back and forth and they should know the first thing the other person is going to do is go look at your pictures. If you don't have any then the question is why not. What are they trying to hide? Next if you have one bad picture that does not help much because you can not get a real read of who you are. Next ladies do not be ashamed of yourselves and how you look. You are who you are. Although we men really love good looking women. We are not totally stupid we do look at everything. With that said the picture is the first impression so make it the best picture that you can. Have someone take several great looking pictures of you. Then awe them with your humor, your charm, your intelligence or whatever you have. And most of all trust God to give you what you are looking for. Please remember beauty starts on the inside then it comes out so everyone can see it. Women you are truly beautiful creatures believe that. You have what we want but if you do not put up a picture how can we see it. If you think you are to big then that is telling you something. Work on that because as you work on it your whole demeanor will change and believe me we will see it and want it. Be encouraged my sisters and brothers you can do this. God made you the most beautiful creatures in the world. Use everything you got to attract the right person into your life. Blessings to you. PLUC

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8