Author Thread
pluc

View Profile
Your Pictures Say A Lot About You
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 10:27 PM

what is this the gracemearcy and 1babygirl show. Of course I am going to say something. You guys must be crazy. Looks do matter, they matter a lot, but I am not intimdated by a man who looks better than I do. You women can get ugly when a fine woman puts herself out there. You know saying stuff like who does she think she is. beauty and Fine is in the eye of the beholder just like Zo said her brother loves large women. Everybody has their own taste and yours maybe just what a certain man is looking for. But if he can't see it then he may not stop. Now ladies think about it in real life do we get to see your profile first or do we get to see you. We see you in church and start checking you out. What do you think we are looking at your profile. NO we are looking at you face, your body, and the way you move. And that all tells us if you are classy, sexy, charming, sweet or not and from there we make a decision. So let's just get off the fake impression that the pictures do not matter. They matter a lot because they reflect what happens in real life.

PUT UP A PICTURE PLEASE

pluc

View Profile
Hello Mix Love
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 08:18 PM

GraceMae Tell me why do you have a picture of food are you trying to catch a man with that food. If you are it is working because everytime i see that I want to come over and get something to eat.

It is P Luc

pluc

View Profile
Your Pictures Say A Lot About You
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 04:18 PM

Ok, can I get in on this ladies. I kind of agree with Peter33. Are you serious put up a picture please. WE men have the same difficulity that you women do. We have to try to look good to. If you want to attract a man put up a picture. You do not have to be a beauty queen. But we have got to at least see what we are working with. I respect you even though you do not have a picture up but i can not take you seriously because I don't know it you are a guy or a woman, really young or old, cute or ugly. I need to know something. We men are not superfial because we want a picture we just want to see you. Come on ladies. Work it out. It is not rocket science it is just the way the world is we need to see you. You guys want to know if we are creepy, really christian, successful, or not. We want to know how you look and that is it.

PUT UP A PICTURE AND A LOT OF THEM PLEASE.

pluc

View Profile
Am I a Playa and what is a Playa anyway
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 02:49 PM

Put your dukes up 1babygirl put em up I am about tired of you always bashing me. Can a brother get a break. Some times you black women just need a black man to bash. I understand just hit me with it. I can take the heat. That is why i looked at African women long and hard. Because my sisters are just so tough on a brother. Now for the rest of you out there that may be wondering what I am talking about dont worry if you were in this beautiful race of ours you would understand my hostiliy. Maybe you do anyway you see our black women have it the toughest in our american society. Their men usually leave them for stupid reasons. They leave their women and their children. Then the woman has to return to the work place and take care of the kids and deal with racism. The worst part is they love us the most. They are compared to every other type of woman in the world. They are told that their hair is not long enough, that they are to big, they are to dark, and a lot of other things. When really african american women are the most beautiful women in the world. Full of color, shapely bodies, strong emotionally and spiritually, and very sexy. So I guess I would say 1babygirl you fit in the group too. Ok I said something nice about you so shut up.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 06:46 PM

Thanks a lot. I am not dating any women officially. I haven't even been out with a women in 3 months and at that time it was just diner on my birthday and we were just friends. Before that it was 2 years ago with my x-wife, before that it was 23 years ago. wow what a sad case. How can you call me a playa?

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 06:32 PM

Wanted to add a few questions to this post.

Is a man a playa if he has a lot of female friends that he just kicks it with?

Is he a playa if a lot of women just approach him because he is trying to be the best he can?

Is he a playa if he finds it hard to break a persons heart so he tries to let them down easy?

Is he a playa if he is interested in more than one person just because they met at the same time but he hasn't decided which way to go yet?

Is he a playa if he likes to talk to women to see what women want so he can catch the woman of his dreams?

Is he a playa if he will not accept just any woman but has high standards?

Is he a playa if he understands what his woman wants and knows how to make her feel good?

Is he a playa if he loves to romance and treat his woman like a queen?

Why can't we christian men be romantic?

Why can't we be cool?

Why can't we have swagger?

Why do we have to be non romantic?

Who says a man can't be cool, romantic, and have lots of swagger and be on fire for God. Up early praying and crying before His God. Raising the bar in his life so he get the best woman out there. Having a goal to make everyone of his ladies' friends jealous so that they will say why didn't I get him.

Dreaming of dates and ways to blow her mind.

Why would this be a mans goal?

Because he jacked it up in his first relationship

And now he wants to get it right

Because his little male friends are watching and he wants to show them how to do it holy right and romantic

Because he wants his God, his Mom, his Dad, and his young male friends to be proud of him.

So he must have a holy wife, a fine wife, a s xy wife.

But to obtain that he has got to put the playa out of business with his praise, his tears, his compassion, his love for God, and his over the top expression to the woman in his life that she is his queen and no one else will take her place.

You see there are men that love God first and want to do it right.

But doin't get us mixed up with the real playas that just want a one night stance with you in bed. We want a life time of love beginning with our relationship with God. And we will be romantic.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 03:17 PM

Ok so I have met several people on this site. Some just good friends i.e. 1babygirl. Some are much more. I met one that I thought I might marry. Did not work out. Now I actually talk to two that I like a lot. So I am in the car one day and my daughter says Dad you are a playa. She is 20. And I said no, no I am not. She says I now you don't want s x or anything from them but you are talking to all of these different women. So I begin my research asking all my friends including 1babygirl what is a playa anyway because I do not want to be one. So I called the two ladies that I met on this site and made it clear that I like them a lot but we have to get to know each other and see where it goes. I have not made a clear commitment yet. Have not even visited them in there city yet. I plan on visiting soon. Then I should no more. So am I a playa. One lady lives in my city that calls me from time to time. We just talk on the phone and have a good time. So am I a playa. If so tell me why and WHAT IS A PLAYA ANYWAY.

pluc

View Profile
Do I Kiss or Not Kiss
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 01:56 PM

Thanks pureinheart59 I do not know what to say. I am trying to live right but I think I am going to break down and hold some ones hand lol. I may even kiss. But I will not do anymore. I guess I have to find someone first right. Well you guys pray for me as I continue forward.

pluc

View Profile
Can men and women be 'Just Friends'?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 01:53 PM

I agree my brother it is because you are the man that they get so attached to you. So in that case you have to watch yourself and who you befriend. I think each person will have to make decision and know their heart.

Remember scripture says to guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life. So watch how your heart turns.

pluc

View Profile
Hello Mix Love
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 01:47 PM

Tall DARK and handsome is right!!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8