Author Thread
pluc

View Profile
Your Pictures Say A Lot About You
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 04:37 PM

but not you huh. That is a bad story but at least you did not go out with him and get surprised then. Stuff happens sometimes. I usually talk to people about the Lord and not just listen to what they say but how they say it. if they talk about Him like He is a person they love then I know a little more. You have to inch up on each relationship inch by inch. And let the Lord led you each step.

pluc

View Profile
learning loneliness
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 02:59 PM

This response is primarily to what 1babygirl had to say simply because I like debating with her because most of the time she is WRONG. Not the ministryin her though that was a good word my sister.

But back to the debate. Did Jesus actually teach us to love our neighbor as ourselves. Think and read before you answer my sister. I am not as ghetto and dumb as I may sound the obvious answer may not be right.

I think I might start a post on this just to see what you got.

you know who it is your boy

pluc

pluc

View Profile
Do I Kiss or Not Kiss
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 02:51 PM

Thanks a lot Gracemercy that all sounds good. Let me say i am a believer. Started preaching when I was 13 you know. Been good most of my life you know. But let me mix this up a little bit since we all are adults up here on this site. And saved too of course.

CAN A MAN TRULY KISS A WOMAN PASSIONATELY (you know what I am saying) WITHOUT THINKING AND DESIRING OTHER THINGS.

I would say a big NO NO NO. At this age (45) for those of you who don't know. After 23 years of marriage with a good health diet of (s x) it is tough for a guy just to quit. Most of my saved married friends are saying "man I am glad that is not me, I couldn't do it" I have to stop talking to them because they are always in my ear talking about Pluc you the man how you doin' that. So I think I must be the man but the only reason I am not messing up is because I have my standard so high no kissing, no touching, no nothin' I know it is pleasing to God.

The battle ground is in the mind. If you do it in the mind then you have done it. So what's up with all of those of you out there that are kissing. If you aren't I know you want to like me but wnat to say holy.

pluc

View Profile
Do I Kiss or Not Kiss
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 10:19 AM

LOL, your whole being says confrontational, you are a black woman which means if you bring it wrong I am going to let you know. But for real I did not fornicate before marriage and since I have not even kissed anyone you know I haven't fornicated since my divorce.

But I as married for 23 years. Before marriage I was not active so I could handle it. Hadn't done it you know. Now I have so I thought it would be better to not even kiss. I thought I couldn't handle myself. But as I have begun to develop a relationship here and there I begin to realize that it takes two anyway.

One young lady about 6 months back said are you serious what is wrong with you. So one day we finally hugged. Nothing special just a church hug. That is when I began to think that I was being over protective. I guess I am looking forward to my first post divorce kiss. Haven't kissed another woman in 24 years. Wow this will be interesting.

pluc

View Profile
Do I Kiss or Not Kiss
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 08:41 AM

Ok So I had this goal. The goal was to marry a woman that I have not kissed. I want to do this because I want to stay pure. I am a full red blooded american man. african american at that. So I like (well love) what ever other man likes. But I love MY Father more and want to please Him more than anything. So I thought I won't even kiss a woman until wedding day. Nice goal right. To this date I have kept my goal. No kissing, no touching, not really any hugging. I love it because I get to enjoy the real things that are precious about a woman, her smile, her sense of humor. I mean I get excited when the right woman says my name or simply sends me her phone number to call on the email. I think wow that is great I think she likes me. But Am I being a boy or a man. I think I am a MAN come on I have 3 children so I know what is up, but I have become so sensitive to the small things a woman does.

But now I want to simply kiss a woman again. Nothing else just a little something something you know. I mean I don't even have a relationship developed up to that point yet but I am thinking about it.

Ok ladies and gentlemen tell me what you think. Should I change my goal or not. I have learned a lot by not kissing. I am more sensitive to the needs of the one I am with. But I know I a kiss is not a sin and it does not mean you will end up in bed. I could not see myself breaking my God's heart like that anyway. I need some help here.

By the way I know what I am going to do I just want to see what you guys thinks. I will reveal my final decision at the end of the blog.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 16 Feb, 2010 08:56 PM

next debatable post coming soon. I already have something up my sleeves. Stay tuned

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 14 Feb, 2010 07:24 PM

i can't help but laugh. You have provided me with so much humor on this valentine's day. I am not patronizing you at all. I meant what you said was so cute. You are cute though. But I will say you need me to take some professional pictures for you so we can display the real beauty in all it's glory. (LOL) They are so small. Oh yeah and why do you have that guy in one of your pictures. I have seen other people do that it makes me wonder. Of course he is probably a close relative. Anyway have a great one again.

This kind of exchange really attracts me more than any cute picture to be honest with you because you know you have made a connection not based on physical stuff but on intellect and views.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 14 Feb, 2010 06:36 PM

I love it really you are so cute. Do you really not see that we are saying the same thing. I believe that if you love yourself the way you are then you are beautiful and that will show. Everyone will see it. But honestly most people that have some type flaw or supposed flaw let it get to them. They think ir defines them like this be chip on my front tooth. But I had to learn to smile anyway with the chip until I get it fixed. So if a person is over weight according to society but they love it then they are beautiful and will usually light the camera up. But if they let the world tell them it is ugly they will lose confidence and take terrible pictures. But please by all means my sister hit me with what you got because I am not offended matter of fact I love the exchange it is what makes us great.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 14 Feb, 2010 03:48 PM

Amen my sister. You see I think real beauty starts when you think you are beautiful no matter what anybody else thinks. It is not the weight that makes you who you are it is how you wear the weight and how you dress the weight up. I personally never have thought I was handsome. When I became a photographer I really thought I was worst. I photographed a lot of handsome men. Then I realized that beauty comes from within. So I had better be proud of who I was and let it show. Then I begin to learn more about how to dress it up so the outside reflected the beauty that was on the inside. All my life I have lived for the Lord. All my life I have tried to do the right thing. I figure He lives in me and He is the most beautiful so I am going to let Him shine with my actions, attitude, love, faith , joy, laughter, and even how I look. So if you are plus size then be proud of it. If you are to skinny then dress it up. If you have a sleepy eye like me wake it up. But by all means do not act like it doesn't matter. It is not the most important thing in the world but it does matter especially to your future spouse. Give them something to be proud of.

pluc

View Profile
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 11:30 AM

Ok so you put up a great looking picture and you are georgous by the way. You know I am not trying to hala because you are to young for me. Every guy is going to look and say wow. Because men are moved by what they see and women are moved but what they hear. You can not stop the fact that you are beautiful. So you have to watch the men more carefully to see what they are about. You have to weed through the trash better to find the jewel. You have the advantage. It is kind of like the older guy that has lots of money and great swagger. The women want him but he has to find the one that is not just after his money. Their is price to pay for success or beauty. But would you rather have the alternative.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8