Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Meditating upon the Word of GOD Almighty, His character, attitude and personality.
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 01:08 PM

Quiznos quote

Today, i use a phone with which i do not type well,the keys are close together and my fingers are much bigger and wider; Sometimes i hit the wrong keys,but i do not take the time to proofread the words in order to correct any mistakes.

End quote

Ummm, Dear brother LittleDavid also has a phone and there are times the autocorrect places words in a sentence you didn't want. I know this from my own smartphone use and yes , recently I posted through my phone and hate it. I would rather use my laptop..However, David posts corrections to clarify his statements for the forum. And no, I was not attacking your misspelled words but your obvious obfuscation of your multiple profiles.

KJVonly

View Profile
Richads account has been deleted !!!
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 12:58 PM

Daniel son huh?

What is the "wesson" for today oh ascended master?

Wax on or Wax off? Are you waxing cold on Yah?

To be or not to be perhaps?

KJVonly

View Profile
Worshipping G-D? So misunderstood!
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 12:27 PM

Khutzpa quote:

True worship is to be an image bearer of G-D, rather than creating a God in our image

End quote

And you would know this how??

Don't you have to read the scriptures that testify about your Creator?

The scriptures you call "cancerous"...

the scriptures you say to meditate on but yet flip flop shortly thereafter by asking what is there to meditate on?

Meh, I dont get it? You playing both sides?

You cheating on Yah?

KJVonly

View Profile
King James Bible more accurate than the Original languages?! Huh? What?!
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 12:23 PM

The KJV falls into the category of the received majority text. I do have other translations other than the KJV .

You love to use your buzzwords to discredit any critical thinking debates that confirm the bible you call a "slow eating cancer"

KJVonly

View Profile
A ‘potentially hazardous’ asteroid to pass Earth by tomorrow
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 12:17 PM

Teddy quote:

Revelation 16:22 " And asteroids (like hemorrhoids) 7 times the size of the globlet sphere earth will SMASH into the earth killing all my people and prophecy is now irrelevant! Thus sayeth the Lord!

End quote

Oh, that is nasty but what a point to make!

@ Chuckk

http://www.hoaxbusterscall.co/2015/10/career-land-surveyor-no-curve-ever.html

Come on , you can admit it..you viewed it.

You want the flat earth. HeHe

Face it dude! we are enclosed so where are these astroids again? Maybe meteors perhaps?

You sure are a chicken little...I mean chuckky little.

"The sky is falling!"

KJVonly

View Profile
Surveyor Says!....
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 12:00 PM

WOW! Elijah must have had one amazing view when he was caught up in a whirlwind !!

I know I did when I went up in a plane the first time!! Flat as a pancake!!

Teddyhug quote from a previous flat earth movement thread:

So NOW you just "disrespected" your "intelligent leader" claiming he bends water, earth does not have corners, its not His footstool, it has no firmament keeping the water from pouring in, like the time of the flood when the "windows of heaven were opened up" and the things of earth was destroyed!

End quote

Chuck/Khutzpa quote:

@Parehtban

Yawn, still no facts? Look dude, I've done some surveying in my time. Guess what? Surveying large distances HAS to take into consideration of curvature and refraction.

Here is some advice for you: Get off, getting off on your conspiracy web sites and read some unbiased information by people who have no horse in the race.

PLEASE GOOGLE THIS:

"Error and Correction for the Curvature of the Earth, and Refraction (Surveying)" It doesn't matter what articles come up - read them!

End quote

The emblem of the United Nations contains a polar azimuthal equidistant projection. A useful application for this type of projection is a polar projection which shows all meridians (lines of longitude) as straight, with distances from the pole represented correctly.

A retired career surveyor for 32 years on this radio program says the following:

They NEVER referenced any markers on BIG projects. The curve was NEVER taken into account. So from one city to the next you have a whole bunch of suveyors working on different plane models and these models have to link up. So eventually you should see a curve there.

Surveyor quote "I am wondering if you actually took the geodetic markers and placed them , what kind of shape you would end up with ?...Elevation is refereced on the geodetic model and based off a plane...which is only good for that exact location"

What is interesting is these markers are put down by the U.S.Geological Survey who are the creators of the Azimuthal equidistant map which is not a globe map but a plane map!! ...So the >>>>PREMIER MAP MAKERS OF THE WORLD<<<<have a geodetic model there that surveyors don't use!!

"So your telling me that ALL my projects that even though they LOOK straight they are actually crooked? How does that actually work?"

"It's like Al Queda...you can't find them but they are there " (curvature) according to the suveyor textbooks.

So if anything could make the geodetic model more accurate it would be the satellite system. Especially since these two government organizations are linked but here is the kicker..they don't care because no one is using that model!!

To sum it all up: Water always determines the level! LOL

Taking you from an East Coast landmark to a West Coast icon, the Washington, D.C., to San Francisco route cuts through America's heartland with unforgettable stops along the way. At slightly over 2,800 miles, you could break down this 40-hour trip into five eight-hour driving days with four overnight stops. Hmm. wonder how they know this? Surveyors perhaps?

The distance from earth to the sun? GOOGLE THIS CHUCK: 92.96 million miles. Now I don't know about you...but I would hate to be that surveyor! Burnt to a crisp now wouldn't you say? Aren't they saying they want to colonize the moon and also mars? LMBO! We never went to the moon according to NASA'S own mouth! Maybe you should use your own advice there Chuckk: " read some unbiased information by people who have no horse in the race." and perhaps some critical thinking skills would be useful as well.

Source:

http://www.hoaxbusterscall.co/2015/10/career-land-surveyor-no-curve-ever.html

Come on , you can admit it..you viewed it.

You want the flat earth. HeHe

https://youtu.be/PHWBYTf63-E

"We can only fly in earth's orbit." They want to go to the moon next! What a crock of lies.

MAN!...is Google maps lazy. My husband lost an hour out on delivery because the database isn't updated. hmmm...maybe they are busy with the satellite system and GPS to update their model! LOL

KJVonly

View Profile
Richads account has been deleted !!!
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 09:29 PM

Quiznos quote

Which scools did you attend that taught O comes before M in the alphabet.

Messiah will always before the gods you write about

End quote

You must surely cringe every time you misspell a word on purpose to try and con people into believing your slight of hand profiles aren't the same.

Where are your pics proving otherwise?

I bet it is with Obama's birth certificate!

KJVonly

View Profile
Why do christians put so much emphasis on ' Attending church '
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 09:06 PM

Chuckk quote

Anything you post from the Tanach concerning the legitimacy of future shepards is an anachronism. Anything you post from the Brit Hadasha is subject to Mashiach.

End quote

So, to put it in laymans terms:

forgive me if I am wrong here...

Anything you post from the old testament concerning the conformity to law or rules to future shepards is old fashioned . Anything you post form the new covenant is subject to Messiah.

KJVonly

View Profile
Meditating upon the Word of GOD Almighty, His character, attitude and personality.
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 08:56 PM

Teddy quoting Chuckk:

"in 3 grade were you able to stay within the lines of the coloring books. If you are having ahard time staying on topic, how hard is it to meditate upon GO Almighty / El Shaddai." end quote of Chuckk.

Could you spell better in the third grade than you can now?

End quote from Teddy

This is hilarious! I need some popcorn for this episode. No wonder people binge watch !

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 14 Feb, 2020 08:45 PM

Good observation Tedds!

Quoting chuck:

Chuckpah writes,

"How can a staunch Bible literalist mediate on G-D's word? Is says what it says, what's to think about? What's to meditate about? "

THEN Chuckpah states,

"There are a number of Scripture verses that are applicable to mediate on!"

End quote

Flip flop statements much like Politics! .

Are you going to be Politically correct also Chuckk?

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13