Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2019 12:23 AM

Sadlup

you said

If you really believe Moshe had a copy of the King James Bible at Sinai....I honestly don't think aI can help; that is beyond bizarre

end quote..

Of course not. But what evolved into the completed 66 books stemmed from Moshe's scrolls or books through time. There are more books after Deuteronomy , yes? Or are we stuck in a time warp?

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2019 12:17 AM

Sadlup..

I suppose you mean the very first page past the presentation page?

There is no copyright to my zondervan edition except for the introduction by the editors. The museum edition does....and?

KJVonly

View Profile
What is GOD Almighty like ( Please give scriptural answers )
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 11:58 PM

Sadlup..

Quote:

Second off Marcion first collected Paul's letters and one edited gospel of Luke 100 years after Jesus. Marcion was a Scripture pervert just like you who denies the Old Testament.

End quote

Did you see him do it? Well....? Seriously!! Can you prove that? Please enlighten us. I need to know why my KJV is so perverted. I am not being sarcastic .

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 11:45 PM

Just for you sadlup..

Your quote:

You are NOT reading the 1611.

End quote.

I am now....

Isaiah 14:12

“How art thou fallen from heauen, O Lucifer, sonne of the morning? how art thou cut downe to the ground, which didst weaken the nations?”

Rev. 22:16

16 I Iesus haue sent mine Angel, to testifie vnto you these things in the Churches. I am the roote and the offspring of Dauid, and the bright and morning starre.

Enjoy!

Says the same thing as the KJV I posted earlier.

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 11:12 PM

Well said Parrot...

I swear the will call me Parrot next.

Your quote:

**WE ARE BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD** 1 Peter 1:23

End quote

Search the scriptures and see if these things be so Sadlup.. You are familiar with Moshe more than me.

When Moses sprinkled the blood on the people it has a three-fold connotation:

PURIFICATION - It was the blood of purification from sin.

POSSESSION - When he sprinkled the people, he was saying, “You are God's people.” Only God's people are a blood-sprinkled people! Remember now, it's a picture of the blood of Jesus Christ.

DEDICATION - When he sprinkled the people with the blood, he was setting them apart, dedicating them to the use and the service of the almighty God.

God is speaking to Moses:

Exodus 24:1-8, “And he said unto Moses, Come up unto the LORD, thou, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel; and worship ye afar off. And Moses alone shall come near the LORD: but they shall not come nigh; neither shall the people go up with him. And Moses came and told the people all the words of the LORD, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the LORD hath said will we do. And Moses wrote all the words of the LORD, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel. And he sent young men of the children of Israel, which offered burnt offerings, and sacrificed peace offerings of oxen unto the LORD. And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basons; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar. And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient. And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words”

So we just learned that Moses sprinkled the blood upon two things: the ALTER and the PEOPLE. Now carefully notice that the Bible teaches us in the New Testament, that Moses sprinkled the blood on the ALTER, the PEOPLE, and “THE BOOK”!!! Moses took the Lamb's blood and sprinkled it upon the alter, the people and “THE BOOK”!!! ...

Hebrews 9:18-22, “Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood. For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you. Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry. And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.”

Just as the blood Jesus shed at Calvary, reached back retroactively all the way to Adam, to take away the sins of the Old Testament saints, which animal blood could not do—that same Calvary blood reached back and sprinkled the Old Testament Scriptures. Hebrews 9:18, “Whereupon neither the first testament (Old Testament) was dedicated without blood.” That's a negative way of saying that the First (or Old) Testament was dedicated WITH BLOOD. Got that? Not just what Moses had written to that point, but the entire Old testament!

The Bible Also Needs Purification

The holy Bible (AL 66 BOOKS) needs purification by blood. There are three reasons why God's Word must be purified with blood:

IT WAS WRITTEN BY SINFUL MEN - Moses knew that he was a sinful man. Yet, God was using him to write the pure Word of God. When Moses finished penning the words which God Had dictated to him, he immediately purified the Bible with blood. The blood keeps it pure!

IT WAS COPIED BY SINFUL MEN - The Alexandrian crowd tell us that when the copies were made, we lost the inspiration, we lost the perfection, and lost the truth partially, and the old originals are gone; and so we have to listen to the Alexandrians to find out what God said. No, God kept one set of manuscripts perfect and pure, by the blood, even though it was being copied by sinful men. It is a blood-sprinkled Book, and the blood purifies!!!

IT HAS BEEN TRANSLATED BY SINFUL MEN - If it's not a blood-sprinkled Book, it's going to be wrong from day one. If it's not a blood-sprinkled Book, the contaminating hands of men would mess it up. Look what they've done with the stuff that's not sprinkled with the blood, that they call a “Bible”! Aren't you glad you've got a blood-sprinkled Book?!

Notice that Jesus said they are, “My words” Matthew 24:35, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.” Jesus is the Author of the Word of God. Hebrews 12:2, “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Where do you get your faith from? That's right, the Word of God (Romans 10:17). So the Author must continually purify His Book, with His blood, because it's handled by sinful men.

God Only Wrote One Book... THE BOOK!!!

Look here again at Hebrews 9:19, “For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people.” There are eight words you ought to underline in that verse, so that when you look at that verse, they'll stand out to your eyes.

Here are the 8 words that you ought to memorize:

..HE TOOK THE BLOOD

...AND SPRINKLED

...THE BOOK (definite article)

A simple, wise man I speak with here summed it up this way. God didn't say, here's a dozen or so bible's , take your pick!

Look up Hebrews 9:19 for yourself. So if my KJV is not THE book , then what is it? And please don't say the first 5 books of Moshe! (torah)

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 10:43 PM

Sadlup..

Quote:

If you get me started on this King James Onlyism I'll probably make you cry.

End quote.

You don't realize how tough I am . Biblical discussions along with politics are not for the weak.

Jesus sent his apostles out like sheep among wolves. I am not afraid of your bite.

I have been prepared for years. I am not afraid of brutal honesty , remember?

I am here to learn, so please, present me with something of substance I can peruse.

And since I am not a biblical scholar , please give it to me in layman's terms.

KJVonly

View Profile
BEWARE: Perverts among us!
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 10:35 PM

That's plural. I wonder who the other one is?

KJVonly

View Profile
The Temple and the End of what Age?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 10:26 PM

Paul makes it crystal clear . Thanks Parrot. It bears repeating. Sometimes, it takes a while to sink in....it did for me.!!

Galatians 4:9,10: How is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable principles? Do you want to be enslaved by them all over again? You are observing **SPECIAL DAYS** and months and seasons and years. I fear for you. that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you!!

Colossians 2:16,17: Do dot let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard a **SPECIAL FESTIVAL**, a New Moon celebration or a **SABBATH DAY**! These are a **SHADOW** of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found **IN CHRIST**!!

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 09:10 PM

Grace,

By the way, the kjv, and every translation of the Word of GOD Almighty has many errors.

End quote

I have a blood sprinkled book. My bible comes from the Textus Receptus or received text.. It does not shy away from the bloody sacrifice nor does it take entire verses out and/or demote them to mere footnotes.. It doesn't have a copyright on it because it's words have not been changed so much that it needs one. I cannot speak for the New KJV or the KJV 2000 which I do not use.

I have used the 1611 and authorized version.

All modern translations come from the wicked occult Westcott and Hort duo. The New International Version (NIV) first published in 1978 claims to be based on the Nestle-Aland Greek Text, which is similar to

the Westcott-Hort text because it is also based on the Alexandarian Greek texts. The Alexandarian texts are the Sinaiticus and Vaticanus.

Sinaiticus was found in the trash at a religious site at the foot of Mount Sinai in A.D.1844. Codex Vaticanus, a 4th century document, was found in 1481 in the Vatican library in Rome, where it had apparently

been for a long time.

I recommend researching them and their association with Madam Blatvatsky, a known russian occultist .

Here is a tiny peek:

Helena Blavatsky (1831-1891) was an important figure in the 19th century occult

movement in England. Several Anglican Spiritualists were part of the

occult revival that included Fenton John Anthony Hort and Brooke Foss Westcott.

Westcott and Hort were active in the British nineteenth century Ghost

Society and in the Society for Psychical Research. They were

interested in paranormal phenomena. These two

Anglican theologians created a Greek text which disagrees in many verse

wordings with the Textus Receptus Greek text, used for the King James

Version of 1611. Almost all recent New Testament translations are from

the 1881 Westcott-Hort Greek text - and not from the Textus Receptus.

I can prove it.

Go to Isaiah 14:12

My AKJV says:

Isaiah 14:12 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

12 How art thou fallen from heaven,

O Lucifer, son of the morning!

how art thou cut down to the ground,

which didst weaken the nations!

KJV calls Lucifer son of the morning.

Now lets compare to the NIV

Isaiah 14:12 New International Version (NIV)

12 How you have fallen from heaven,

morning star, son of the dawn!

You have been cast down to the earth,

you who once laid low the nations!

Did you catch that..they ADDED morning star!!

The NIV says in Revelation that Jesus is the bright morning star!

Revelation 22:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Now let's see what the KJV says.

Revelation 22:16 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The NIV is saying that JESUS was CAST OUT of HEAVEN. (Uppercase for emphasis only.)

So, do you see how satanic that is? A bible is a spiritual book, whether corrupt or not corrupt.

Matthew 4:4

“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”

KJVonly

View Profile
The Temple and the End of what Age?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 06:09 PM

Riddle me this Batman! (Sadlup)

The fall feasts again...

Oh boy!

I can't let this one go. You mentioned that they are yet to be fulfilled.

Think about it..

Fall Feasts:

4) Trumpets (Yom Teru'ah)

Jesus Returns -He returned to earth and showed himself to many. Mary was the first to see him. Eventually so did doubting Thomas.

5) Atonement (Yom Kippur)

Jews Repent-conversion of Israel , look on him who they have pierced. Peter said, Repent and be baptized for the remission of sins. He said you have killed your messiah. Acts 2

('They will weep over him like an only born son')

6) Tabernacles (Sukkot)

God dwelling with man- Immanuel means God with us. The name of Jesus.

(New Jerusalem comes down- Heavenly city) Abraham looked for a heavenly country and was a stranger and pilgrim on the earth. God has made that spiritual city above (the New Jerusalem) which Paul calls "the mother of us all" because the Sinai Jerusalem is in bondage with her children (Galatians 4). The letter to the Hebrews says, "The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing" (9:8) It also says that Jesus is made way (is our way) into the holiest place. The letter says that He is in the very presence of God for us. Jesus says, "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also" (John 14:2,3).

You believe the last three Festivals are yet to be fulfilled by Jesus. You believe Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot are yet in the future. The implications of this belief would suggest:

1)There are no saints "in Christ" yet in heaven. Abraham, the patriarchs, the apostles, and all the dead "in Christ" are awaiting their entrance into the heavenly kingdom. The captives have not been set free.

2)There has been no atonement. The atoning blood of Jesus Christ has yet to do its work. Redemption is not complete. The letter to the Hebrews is wrong, and the veil has not yet been rent.

3)The Spirit of the living God does not yet dwell in men. Jeremiah 31 has not yet happened. Paul was wrong when he said that saved men are the tabernacle of the Holy Ghost, and Peter was wrong when he said we are being built up a Spiritual house. John was wrong when he said, "Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God." God does not yet tabernacle with man.

I believe the captives have been set free, the dead "in Christ" are in heaven, and those of us believeth on to Jesus have already passed from death to life, and we have been raised up and seated with Christ in God’s heaven. God’s promise in Jeremiah has come to pass and God tabernacles with men. I highly suspect that you believe these things as well, but maybe not. My question is, "How much more "cross" do we need?"

Is it meaningful that the N.T. is written in Greek, the accepted world language at the time, rather than Hebrew?

I have heard it said that Jesus is our Torah, and I have no problem with that, but I am bombarded with ‘Torah is Jesus’ and therefore we enter into a study of the law of Moses, and the rabbinical writings, and things of the Old Covenant. Although there is some spirituality mixed and woven throughout, for the most part, it becomes a study of "tradition" and things written on tablets rather than the heart. Ironically it is the "orthodox" Jews that miss Yeshua as Messiah. Things have not changed that much.

To think we continue to wait for atonement of sin and to be in the presence and tabernacle with God is simply not Biblical.

You got a lot of cleaning up there since the 10 days of Awe are around the corner. According to tradition, God will decide if your name is in the book of life and if you will live or die another year. You have alot of amends to make , including getting in Parrot's good graces. I don't follow the feast days anymore. But somehow , I don't worry if my name is in the book of life. I rest in Jesus.

Page : 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159