Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Sheep
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 05:05 PM

Grace

Has any one noticed how Richard gets people away from the posted subject to talking about himself.

end quote

You know Parrot is a boomerang. He always comes back!

I see he already posted scriptures for your thread again.

KJVonly

View Profile
What is GOD Almighty like ( Please give scriptural answers )
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 04:59 PM

Thanks Parrot!

Your quote

It would be a great honor to be called a Parrot.

end quote

Speaking of bird kisses, I miss getting them from my oldtimer. . He was my 14 year old lovebird. I bought him as a hand fed baby right after my husband died.

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 03:53 PM

Was the sanctification verses for me prophetic..? If so, I feel initiated in the group now.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 02:06 PM

I love it! P

Thanks for the jokes.

Can I call you Parrot? Not as an insult but because it is so CUTE and it suits you! You do seem to repeat posts plus you have birds. LOL

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 02:06 PM

I love it! P

Thanks for the jokes.

Can I call you Parrot? Not as an insult but because it is so CUTE and it suits you! You do seem to repeat posts plus you have birds. LOL

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 01:45 PM

Teddyhug

Your quote.

P7744

So NOW you are trying to prove to us you are clever and witty? This is a shock to me and I don't think it is really you!

BECAUSE....

1. You did NOT post a thousand verses to support your conclusion!

2. It looks like you tried to paraphrase something from the Bible, yet listed no such verse!

end quote.

I am absolutely rolling on the floor!

You must have missed P's fun side he revealed to us last night! . He had another joke somewhere in the forums. Hey, enjoy that side of him. It means he is like the tinman afterall. I was starting to wonder if his posts were auto generated

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 01:45 PM

Teddyhug

Your quote.

P7744

So NOW you are trying to prove to us you are clever and witty? This is a shock to me and I don't think it is really you!

BECAUSE....

1. You did NOT post a thousand verses to support your conclusion!

2. It looks like you tried to paraphrase something from the Bible, yet listed no such verse!

end quote.

I am absolutely rolling on the floor!

You must have missed P's fun side he revealed to us last night! . He had another joke somewhere in the forums. Hey, enjoy that side of him. It means he is like the tinman afterall. I was starting to wonder if his posts were auto generated

KJVonly

View Profile
The Temple and the End of what Age?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 01:23 PM

Sadlup

My understanding is this: Maybe you agree..

Christ nailed to the cross the ordinances of the law . Jesus fulfilled the law.

Are we to not keep the law then ? God forbid. What's this mean?

The ordinances are taken out of the way but we are to keep the laws of Christ which are written on our hearts and minds.

So, I think when it comes to the 613 laws..some do not apply to us obviously. When looking at the 613 laws, my conscience helps me in that area. Alot are just common sense.

Question,

Why keep calculating moon positions? and keep feasts then if he took them out of the way?

You had quoted to P a verse when Jesus said depart from me you who work inequity. I never knew you.

You are not included in that statement if you are keeping his laws. So why keep the extras?

I am a parent of 4 grown children. 3 girls and a boy. I look at it like this. Maybe this may help P...

As a child, you know you would never hear the words from your parent "Depart from me , you who I have nurtured since birth , be gone with you because you disobeyed and didn't keep my law I laid down."

God is love right?

As a parent , you would never do that to your child. But the child shows reverence to the authority to the parent and loves the parent in return. The child is safe in the family knowing he or she won't be evicted for disobedience.

God is a parent to us and we show him honor and reverence . We call him Abba Father. We keep his law or commandments out of love for him. Just like faith ..you are not saved by works but it is the evidence of faith that produces works.

It is all about loving God.

We are all one in Christ Jesus , there is neither Jew nor Greek ...but all one in him of which he is the head.

Question: Do you keep the ordinances out of fear then? Because he is so soon to return? If he is already with us by his Spirit and has been with us since he came to earth, then the feast of tabernacles is fulfilled , yes? I still say he returned in 70 AD. You are welcome to agree to disagree on that one.

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 12:04 PM

I agree Teddyhug...

The doctrine of justification by faith helps us maintain “pure devotion to Christ” (2 Corinthians 11:3). Holding to justification by faith keeps us from falling for the lie that we can earn heaven. There is no ritual, no sacrament, no deed that can make us worthy of the righteousness of Christ. It is only by His grace, in response to our faith, that God has credited to us the holiness of His Son. Both Old and New Testaments say, “The just shall live by faith” (Habakkuk 2:4; Romans 1:17; Galatians 3:11; Hebrews 10:38).

Sanctification is a process by which we become more Christ like. So are you saying Teddyhug, that Jesus has been saving you for years through repentance?

I repent as soon as I feel conviction . I have to examine myself often also. I want to stay in fellowship with Yeshua. I do prefer to use his hebrew name. I may do a thread on the translation of his name to Jesus soon . I found out that my closest hebrew equivalent to the name Shannon is Yochanan, meaning God is gracious. It is the same name John the baptist goes by.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 11:05 AM

Teddyhug

Your quote

Yeah it is a sword and it will do its work but the reader has to discern the context of the verse or verses posted. Correct?

So what should P7744 pray for in Sadlup to see? That its all about the blood instead of the actual sacrifice and forget all about repentance needed first in order for the symbolic blood to wash the sinner clean?

Yes, repentance is turning from your wickedness and turning to God. I was heartily sorry for my sinful life. I trusted and had faith in his finished work on the cross. As stated in my blood thread, I was hyperfocused somewhat on the blood because it washed me clean through faith in his blood for remission of sins. I was heavy leaden. My burden was lifted. I think it was peter that said , repent , speaking to the jews. Acts 2:38

Page : 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160