Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Creation Clocks
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 08:37 PM

Teddy hug. I love freedom and planes. I wanted to be a pilot and go to flight school in Kansas. Take me with you. I will take plenty of pics for the flat earth discussion. LOL Hey , I could be your copilot.

KJVonly

View Profile
Psalm 23 verse 1
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 08:28 PM

Think about this...I have...people are wired to worship...if they don't know God , then they will worship at rock concerts, sports arenas, etc...some, whether saved or unsaved,will worship their spouse, kids, cars, shopping expeditions..its easy to fall into idolotry. Some worship money, prestige , power. Especially rich people don't need God because they gained the world but who gave it to them? God...do they acknowledge him ? Most likely no.. The sins of sodom was fullness of bread. They didn't need God...The sexual peversions stemmed from that...sin begets sin...Only God can fill that longing, that void inside each of us . Only he is that peace we seek in our lives. He wants a relationship with us and comes to dwell or tabernacle with us when we trust the gospel and believe on him. The gospel can be found in 1 Corinthians 15 1-4

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

I won't post the rest because of the length but that should help.

KJVonly

View Profile
Sheep
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 08:15 PM

I like your posts about sheep Prophetic...I was going to say much the same thing and you beat me to it. Good job.

KJVonly

View Profile
Creation Clocks
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 08:03 PM

Prophetic ...

The circle verses are popular also...Good ones I may add. It's usually the default ones most people jump to. Scripture also says the earth is like a footstool, with pillars. footstools are either flat or rounded on top but mainly flat..well, pancakes are flat and circular....Makes you want to study further doesn't it...?Just saying...Don't shoot the messenger. I love that we are all here having this discussion. I am happy! What prevents us from falling off flat earth....the high arctic ice shelf which surrounds the edge as Teddyhug stated .We live in a snowglobe....yep. a dome like a molten looking glass as the bible puts it. Our own self contained bottle garden.

Job 37:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

KJVonly

View Profile
Precession
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 07:56 PM

Sadlup...Yeah, I am not as fluent by any means on sabbath keeping and the laws or regulations as you. I didn't stay in it long. You blow me away with your knowledge. I AGREE 99% on what you mentioned concerning certain animals. If I eat pig once in a while though, I don't give it a thought...BUT...do I buy it ...no..not unless I made a mistake like last week when I was somewhat craving BBQ sandwiches! It was like...YEAH, I haven't had that in forever..! I agree, why eat unhealthy food then complain because your arteries are clogged. I understand that some people are predisposed to certain health conditions but take my mom for instance, who died at 55 of heart disease. chained smoked, cooked with lard , and had 2 heart surgeries before she passed. She certainly didn't help herself...I eat very healthy. I have my moments like with the BBQ but I think I last had a sandwich like that about 5 years ago maybe. I love asparagus, salads, beets, turnips, brussel sprouts,vegetable lasagnas, vegetable pizzas, turkey meatball sandwiches , chili , tacos...etc...now you are hungry...someone is I bet!

KJVonly

View Profile
Creation Clocks
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 07:40 PM

Wow! see...you both have extensive experiences in aircraft. So you both have a personal perspective to share. Wonderful! Who wants to give me a ride . Beam me up scotty!

KJVonly

View Profile
Creation Clocks
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 06:49 PM

Sorry Teddyhug,..I should have let you answer Sadlup. It's your thread. Forgive me brother. I got post happy . You already grounded me and took away my sweets after dinner yesterday..what is the penalty now???

KJVonly

View Profile
Creation Clocks
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 06:46 PM

Sadlup...I forgot to answer your post...you said.."That being said, I have a serious question for you. What is does Satan hope to accomplish by tricking us into believing the earth is round or flat?" It may have a bearing on WHO God is...is it redefining who he is as creator , what he made or didn't make ? or how he made it.. the first sentence spoken in the bible by satan was hath God said? He redefined God,. attacked his word.

KJVonly

View Profile
Creation Clocks
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 06:42 PM

Great observation Sadlup! I have to ask...was the windows curved or flat? I swear I am being serious. I would not insult your intelligence. Sometimes are brains are fixed on certain truths and we can't see the forest for the trees!

Teddyhug thank you for posting your creation clock thread. I am enjoying it . We need to dig deep people!! m

KJVonly

View Profile
Down the rabbit hole....buckle up!
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 06:31 PM

The circle verses are popular also...Good ones I may add. It's usually the default ones most people jump to. Scripture also says the earth is like a footstool, with pillars. footstools are either flat or rounded on top but mainly flat..well, pancakes are flat and circular....Makes you want to study further doesn't it...?Just saying...Don't shoot the messenger. I love that we are all here having this discussion. I am happy! What prevents us from falling off flat earth....the high arctic ice shelf which surrounds the edge....and here is a bonus if you haven't heard....We live in a snowglobe....yep. a dome like a molten looking glass as the bible puts it. Our own self contained bottle garden.

Page : 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162