Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 08:23 PM

Sadlup...I hope that wasn't a confession ..

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 08:12 PM

I knew I could count on you Prophetic for the bold headline before the scripture! You got me tonight!

Sadlup...I am beginning to think P is right , you are SAD. I will just call you :P , Prophetic because I am dyslexic and get your numbers inverted.

My mouth dropped to the floor with the gutter slang.

I was no saint in my day but that shocked me now. It's called conversion.

I can't stand Joyce Meyers , Copeland, Osteen , Warren, and so many others. McArthur I can listen to but I think he has some doctrine wrong. I would have to study him more to make a sound decision. As stated, still on the fence. I like to hear his doctrine from his own mouth , so that is time consuming.

By the way, glad your back P. Now be good.

KJVonly

View Profile
The Temple and the End of what Age?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 07:52 PM

Ah, yes, the fall feast of trumpets!

I studied that ...

The hidden feast. Many thought Jesus meant since the feast of trumpets was also called the "hidden feast" that he was referring to coming on a future feast day of trumpets. Then silly people on TV was saying Trump + Pence meant Trumpets and that Donald Trump was a sign from heaven that the rapture was near. Then throw in Hagee's blood moons and you got people freaking out.

So..my question is ..If Jesus is a type of sabbath rest and we are still waiting on him to come , then why is he our sabbath rest now? He is ruling and reigning on earth now , through his Church, right? I think we are there now. God tabernacles among his people.

The text says ‘one day is like [or as] a thousand years’—the word ‘like’ (or ‘as’) shows that it is a figure of speech, called a simile, to teach that God is outside of time.

I am going with Strong's here...

John did not write the greek numerical "thousand" chilias years , six times he wrote the greek "thousand" chilioi years. There is a difference.

Strong's concordance.

5507 xílioi – properly, a thousand; the product of 10 x 10 x 10 (103, ten cubed); (figuratively) emphatic, total inclusiveness, showing no one (nothing) is left out. See also "the Millennium" in the HELPS prophecy-guide.

In Revelation 20, thousand was not chilias , the numerical 1000, but always chilioi which was suitable for figurative speech.

Chilioi -Plural of uncertain affinity; a thousand -- thousand.

Chilias- Usage: a thousand, the number one thousand.

KJVonly

View Profile
Sheep
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 06:13 PM

Teach them to talk and quote scripture. .One guy on youtube taught his budgies to say 35 different things. They love to say Hey Siri....Hey Alexa....Cute baby bird!.....Brrring, Briing...this is birdphone...Bring me some BBQ chicken..I have two budgies...so far nothing.

KJVonly

View Profile
What is GOD Almighty like ( Please give scriptural answers )
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 06:06 PM

O, taste and see that the Lord is good” – Psalm 34:8

"The LORD is gracious and merciful; Slow to anger and great in lovingkindness." – Psalm 145:8

Malachi 3:6

For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Psalm 46:10 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

10 Be still, and know that I am God:

I will be exalted among the heathen,

I will be exalted in the earth.

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Matthew 5:45 tells us, ‘For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.’”

“His radiance is like the sunlight; He has rays flashing from His hand, And there is the hiding of His power.” - Habakkuk 3:4

2 Esdras 27Ye have not as it were forsaken me, but your own selves, saith the Lord. 28Thus saith the Almighty Lord, Have I not prayed you as a father his sons, as a mother her daughters, and a nurse her young babes, 29That ye would be my people, and I should be your God; that ye would be my children, and I should be your father? 30I gathered you together, as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings: but now, what shall I do unto you? I will cast you out from my face. 31When ye offer unto me, I will turn my face from you: for your solemn feastdays, your new moons, and your circumcisions, have I forsaken. 32I sent unto you my servants the prophets, whom ye have taken and slain, and torn their bodies in pieces, whose blood I will require of your hands, saith the Lord. 33Thus saith the Almighty Lord, Your house is desolate, I will cast you out as the wind doth stubble.

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 05:52 PM

I am still on the fence with John McArthur.... He had that quote I can't get out of my head...The blood doesn't save. You are saved by his death (sacrifice) ...then he says , The blood is just a euphemistic way of saying death...Well euphemistic means the same thing, just said in a different way....so does the blood save or death? I know his sacrifice takes away sins and his blood saves us from wrath. I wonder how you defend McArthur on this since to me he seems to be speaking in riddles since he said there wasn't anything magic in his blood. .

KJVonly

View Profile
Ray Comfort & Kirk Cameron Have Good Evangelism Techniques But A Heretical "Gospel" In More Than One Way!
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 05:44 PM

LittleDavid...

I am one of those people who reads the old 1611 KJV...

Can you tell me where you got your information concerning the revisions? I seriously want to study.

KJVonly

View Profile
MARCH TO A DIFFERENT DRUMMER
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 05:29 PM

Welcome to reality TV , where you are spoonfed unbiblical doctrines through this media and where the sheeple are being dumbed down.

Oh yeah...if you even consider going to a local church , think again!!

Been there, done that....read a good bible...I mean not a modern version written by Westcott and Hort...yep, that means throw out your NIV's and other modern versions!

The word of God got changed so much that there are copyrights !

You need a blood sprinkled book.

I am glad you're on the road to recovery.

God bless!

KJVonly

View Profile
Precession
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 05:13 PM

Sadlup....

Your quote:

Yes, I keep the feast days. And yes I sleep outside. Lol. The instruction for pilgrimage is usually taken to mean those within the land of Israel.

Well, knowing that America had not been discovered yet and the whole wide world was Europe in the time of Jesus and after and scripture says that the gospel was preached into all the world in ancient times, that would certainly make it feasible to make a pilgrimage. You're waiting on the 3rd physical temple to be built , yes? Then what?..are you going to make a trip there? I believe the second coming occurred in 70 A. D. I explore this idea a bit further on my temple thread. Why even commemorate what was a shadow to come , fulfilled in Jesus? There is a verse for that somewhere. I think it mentions not looking back. careful, you may turn into salt.

This will suffice for now.

Hebrews 10

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

KJVonly

View Profile
The Temple and the End of what Age?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 04:12 PM

Grace,

When you start getting grumpy, that is when you get old!

Hugs

Page : 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162