Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
What is GOD Almighty like ( Please give scriptural answers )
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 10:53 AM

Teddy hug..

You misunderstood..

I complimented Sadlup

Your quote

"Parrot (P7744) was witty and clever.."

I got a laugh from Sadlup about his parrot quote and how he repeats scripture like a parrot. He called P , Parrot7744.

That was witty and clever.

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 10:24 AM

Teddyhug

Your quote

Did Adam have a biological earthly father or mother? Where did Adam come from? The Bible says he was made from the dirt of the earth and that's what I'm made of, what about you? Where did you come? The rib of Adam originally?

So DNA is just another detail or quality of a human or animal, just as blood is. Key thought NOW we should be thinking..... It all comes from Yahweh! Correct?

I am grinning so big right now!

Duh!!

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 10:16 AM

P..

Yes, good scriptures to know. I especially like this one .

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Yes, faith in his blood takes away sins! At the moment we believe, we are justified. JUST AS IF I NEVER SINNED! YAY!

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 10:05 AM

Thank you sadlup for posting an answer. Your time is valuable and appreciated. I am glad you decided to engage further in this discussion.

If I had to choose another option, it would be this one:

2) All Mary's DNA - (other half modified by the Spirit but still from her)

You make a good point that we don't know exactly what the Holy Spirit did during conception. My conclusion was he did not have a human fathers DNA because he was without sin and therefore not required to bring a sin offering. He was not connected to Adam's bloodline in any way. Does that make sense why I mentioned DNA in the first place?

I would definitely discount modified DNA from Joseph since Mary was a virgin and knew no man ...yet! The catholics think she is a perpetual virgin.....but that is another topic for another day...

Yes, at the end of your post, you can sum it up in this verse..I remember it well, my lady neighbor has it tattooed on her arm. (Romans 5:8)

Romans 5:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Hugs

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 09:47 AM

Teddyhug...

I think I get what you and sadlup are saying and that is we should not focus on his blood because it is our faith in him that saves? Yes, I can see where you think maybe I am worshiping the blood ..It made such an impact on my life and washed me clean that I get stuck on that too much . I agree! And yes Sadlup, the saving knowledge brought me to repentance when I was convicted of sin. Does that make sense?. I was so tired last night. I was up til after 2 am. .I should have been more thorough , sorry. Yes, we need the faith of Jesus.

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2019 12:02 AM

Thanks Sadlup...

Now a question..

Since Jesus did not have a biological earthly father , does that make part of his DNA celestial from the Heavenly Father? He had his mother's DNA and he was born under the curse of the law . She had to be purified and bring sacrifices .Jesus is fully God and fully man. God in the flesh..so is his blood spotless ? Is he a proper sacrifice? Would you say that since animals could not take away sin, then how is it he can?

HIS BLOOD IS SUFFICIENT. This is what He was talking about when he said that He had come to fulfill the law not do away with it.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

His Blood has The Power To Give Life

A. Blood is our source of life; without it coursing through our veins life will cease in this physical body.

B. You cannot survive without blood

C. Without the blood of Christ applied to our spirit & soul we are bound for the certainty of the second death

A. Whenever a virus attacks our physical body and begins to make us sick, our blood begins to fight with all that it has attacking this virus with white blood cells.

B. When the enemy of your soul rises up against you, the blood of our Lord and Savior covers us like a shield & that enemy that would destroy our soul is repealed.

C. Why? Because there is wonder working power in the blood of the Lamb.

D. When your body suffers an injury, a cut, your blood does this wonderful thing to protect you from infection it forms a scab.

E. Many times in this life we live we suffer from different kind of attacks upon our spirit.

- A word that was said that cuts like a knife into the heart

- A selfish act that almost destroys you emotionally

- An attack from Satan upon your thought life of condemnation

F. This is when the blood of Jesus wraps around our Spirit and Soul to protect and bring healing to the hurts of our lives.

So..sadlup. Do you care to retract your statement about the blood not having power...or magic? Do you agree that Jesus saves? I will say you had one thing stand out in your comment...it was about acceptance...Jesus already paid your debt. You owed a debt you could not pay....He paid a debt he did not owe.

KJVonly

View Profile
Sheep
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 10:43 PM

That is a cute joke P. Thanks for posting it.

BBQ chicken bits?

I had a lovebird for 14 years. Sadly I had to put him down. I miss him. I was his mama.

My budgies are named Kiwi and Clover. Clover likes to be a helicopter bird in the morning. He will hold on to his perch and flap his wings real hard and sometimes go a few inches off the perch . Kiwi hangs upside down like a bat and rings her bells.

KJVonly

View Profile
The Temple and the End of what Age?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 10:33 PM

Looks to me like he already fulfilled ALL the feast days by looking at your post.

KJVonly

View Profile
Blood, Death or Both?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 09:49 PM

I dismissed you , Sadlup?

I can't say repentance saves. Maybe repentance has to do with your beliefs but you can't save yourself.

My testimony is this..

I had alot of sinful living and in 2010 or 2011, close, being wintertime, I couldn't look in the mirror any longer. I knew I couldn't do anything about it . It was inside me. I had heard Jesus preached enough in church as a kid. I sang those old hymns about the blood .,so it stuck with me. Are you washed in the blood? In the soul cleansing blood of the lamb.. are your garments spotless are they white as snow are you washed in the blood of the lamb..? So, I was too ashamed to look in the mirror any longer and walked to my bedroom a broken person. I cried out to God to wash me clean and make me like him. I said I KNOW you can do it Jesus! He was more real to me in that moment than ever before. I fully trusted the gospel. I knew he sacrificed himself for me and died on the cross, rose again on the 3rd day as the scriptures state. I didn't have to clean up my act first before I came to him. I didn't try and do anything except TRUST him and his finished work! I honestly can't remember if it was right after I prayed to be like him or the next day but I felt a supernatural presence on the crown of my head and it entered and all of a sudden what I could only imagine as a likeness of warm honey , so thick and warm came down invisibly over my face . it was later that I found out about being anointed with oil and being like a cup that overflows . I was ignorant of the bible and didn't know about how they poured oil over the heads of people like David and the priests to anoint them. It basically signified setting apart someone. I didn't know any of this at that time!! I do remember freaking out my kids with my housecleaning. It was like my eyes were opened to the demonic objects in my house. I remember throwing away stuff I paid $300 for.

It felt gooooood too! I didn't stop til my house felt clean and if Jesus walked physically in , he would feel comfortable. I think I had 2 bags of garbage by the time it was over. I would do it all again too! the devil was in my head the whole time trying to stop me saying I was stupid for throwing it away and when it came to books he said, Now what are you going to read, huh? You're going to be so BORED! Nope. A lie of satan. I found plenty to read. Not the same type of books but BETTER ones!! I also had a desire like no other to know him. Of course the devil knew that and got me off on as many different doctrines and denominations as possible! I got tired of it and started reading the bible for myself.

KJVonly

View Profile
What is GOD Almighty like ( Please give scriptural answers )
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 08:36 PM

Sighs...sadlup

Parrot was witty and clever..

But what is wrong with having scripture before your eyes twice.? Maybe he is hoping you will catch something you missed or he thinks you are you ignoring his posts about blood ? Maybe P will quit announcing what you believe or not believe . It is between you and God anyways.

What do you hope to accomplish P.? Are you trying to shame him? Scripture is a sword. Let it do it's work. Hopefully Sadlup will read some of it. PRAY for him.

Page : 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161