Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
Refuting the wicked, sinners confused doctrine, of littlequiznos, moonlight and aboundinggrace
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 09:13 AM

After reading Adam’s thread that curses everyone who dares to rebuke him for teaching false doctrines, I was reminded of Proverbs 9:7. He who corrects a mocker brings shame on himself;

he who rebukes a wicked man taints himself.

8Do not rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you;

rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.

9Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still;

teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.

LittleDavid

View Profile
ARE THE ONES BORN OF THE FLESH ALSO BORN OF THE SPIRIT?
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 09:07 AM

Adam, the verses you post only prove your error

LittleDavid

View Profile
ANYONE NOTICE THAT GRACE IS THE SPIRIT WE RECEIVE (THE HOLY SPIRIT)
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 09:05 AM

Flat Teddy, since you’re near hopelessly engulfed in Flat Earth mythology, it would be safe for the casual observer to assume you’ve drunk from the sinless perfectionism kook-aid too.

LittleDavid

View Profile
littlequizabounding, what is conversion of the Holy Ghost ?
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:58 AM

Flat Teddy, I don’t post for you and Adam’s sake—that would be a waste of time. I post as a service to readers who might want to review the right kind of information exposing your false teachings.

I also post in service of those readers who might be vulnerable to your and Adam’s false teachings

LittleDavid

View Profile
ADAM 7777’s false doctrine of sinless perfectionism refuted by scripture
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:48 AM

Flat Teddy, why does it bother you when I talk about your belief in the flat earth??

Are you ashamed of believing it ?? You should be ashamed!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
ADAM 7777 twists the term “perfect” to upper his heretical sinless perfectionism
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:44 AM

Teddythugs, I glad you’ve finally confessed to being “disturbed”. Everyone on the forum has been aware of this fact long ago.

LittleDavid

View Profile
The act of skewing Bible lots verses is an advantage of a false teacher
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:41 AM

Flat Teddy, as you demonstrate with each post, you give away the fact you know very little about evidence or how to recognize it.

If you can’t identify the different kinds of evidence, how do you expect to objectively evaluate the facts in any given case?

Nothing betrays your ignorance concerning biblical and scientific evidence than your silly belief in the mythical flat earth and your solid dome cosmology

LittleDavid

View Profile
Deeper Look At 1 John 1:8-10 at ADAM 7777’s False Doctrine Perfectionism
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:29 AM

Teddythugs, you must be able >>qualify<< in order to sit on a jury.

Based on your extremely pathological posts, it’s doubtful you could get past the initial interview.

For someone to qualify as a juror, they must be able to clearly demonstrate a fair sense of unbiased neutrality. Flat Teddy, you’ve already lost.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Deeper Look At 1 John 1:8-10 at ADAM 7777’s False Doctrine Perfectionism
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:09 AM

Teddythugs, did you bother to read the entire article. I’m will to wager the language is beyond your foolishness threshold.

Teddythugs, the proof is in the pudding.

The English translations do not support you or your own false prophet Adam’s silly false doctrine of sinless perfectionism. The original languages prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that sinless perfectionism is the heresy it was shown to be years ago.

Teddythugs, it’s one thing to be foolish because you can’t help it but it’s entirely something else to be stupid because you choose to be.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Boycotting the status quo public school sex ed
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:09 PM

Very well said

Page : 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424