Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
Does littledavidquiz, know what new wine into new bottles means ?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:20 AM

Adam attempts to give an “answer”.

Adam, I think it’s becoming clear why you don’t like questions

LittleDavid

View Profile
littlequizabounding, what is conversion of the Holy Ghost ?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:17 AM

Adam, ignorance is not a virtue

LittleDavid

View Profile
ANYONE NOTICE THAT GRACE IS THE SPIRIT WE RECEIVE (THE HOLY SPIRIT)
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 09:15 AM

More ignorant rantings.

LittleDavid

View Profile
For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:37 AM

Real love corrects the endangered mockingbird who returns by spewing hatred for those who are trying to help him

LittleDavid

View Profile
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:34 AM

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

LittleDavid

View Profile
born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:32 AM

Adam thinks people suddenly because sinlessly perfect “after the kingdom of heaven”.

Yet after Jesus went to heaven the apostles still say: 1 John1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Clearly Adam is making God out to be a liar

LittleDavid

View Profile
I Samuel 2:7-9, Revelation 15:3-4
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:26 AM

Adam, “perfect people” don’t keep sinning by falsely accusing those who disagree

LittleDavid

View Profile
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he FALL
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:23 AM

Adam, you keep twisting the word of God and keep changing the meaning and context of scripture.

In this latest case, you’ve changed the original context of scripture by creating your own false context for the words “destroying the devil’s work”.

You keep trying to make scripture fit your preconceived heretical notions of sinless perfectionism.

LittleDavid

View Profile
ARE THE ONES BORN OF THE FLESH ALSO BORN OF THE SPIRIT?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:16 AM

Why don’t you prove your own words then by ceasing to sin on the forums??

LittleDavid

View Profile
quiznoslittle, moonlight, aboundinggrace and the world of dominated sin followers
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 08:13 AM

Adam, all I’m doing is calling you to repent for your sinfulness but you respond by doubling down with even more sinful hatred, bitterness and false accusations.

At the same time you claim to be sinless and perfect

Page : 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428