Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
The Truth About Carbon 14 Dating
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 09:34 AM

False Prophet Richard, your ignorance continues to mount and your ignorance about scripture doubles at your every post. You called me Satan, which doesn't surprise me. That is what Hypocrites do. Hypocrites quote scripture but disregard it. You worship the traditions of men (evolution) exactly like those hypocrites who accused their own Messiah of having a demon. Jesus said not to be surprised when hypocritics do the same to us. You're so unfamiliar with scripture and misquote it so often, you don't realize your pattern of twisting scripture parallels of those hypocrites who confronted their own Messiah. You've probably never read how Satan misquoted scripture when he tried to tempt Jesus in the wilderness

LittleDavid

View Profile
BIBLICAL TRUTH OR MANS PHILOSOPHY
Posted : 18 Apr, 2018 07:29 PM

Richard, Jeff f you would stay within a biblical time frame your accuracy would be be less suspect. You're doing pretty good when you estimate the age of earth somewhere under 6000 years old. But then you must add a little evolution conjecture in there too as if evolutions imaginary millions of years old earth is real. Richard, if Baal be god then worship him, if God be God then worship him. Stop trying to worship at both alters

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 18 Apr, 2018 07:18 PM

Sorry Richard, you realize it's becoming a full time job correcting all your errors!! You're waaaaay behind on your research, however. Haven't you read about dinosaur remains containing soft tissue blood vessels? While some evolutionists believe a later date is acceptable other evolutionists actually think, without scientific justification, that these are 80 million years old!! It's sad when Christians are so eager to follow the here today gone tomorrow conjecture of atheists rather than follow the sure word of God

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 18 Apr, 2018 06:57 PM

Well, Richard, at least your questioning evolution's interpretation of carbon14. Soon you'll understand there's has never been an old earth that's millions of years old prior to the 6 day creation just like the Bible says. And you'll place your faith in Gods word that says there was no death and suffering until after Adam's sin

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 18 Apr, 2018 08:41 AM

Richard, thanks for the article you posted! I think you're doing some thoughtful research and the article is a good start. The author honestly expresses some doubt but seems to favor young earth creation.

My text above, just prior to this text, referred only to some scripture you used in support of the old earth proposition. I believe you're an intelligent person, I just disagree with your conclusions.

But I do comment you for showing some willingness to explore alternative creation models.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 18 Apr, 2018 08:18 AM

Sorry Richard, you use verses out of context. I doubt that you know what that means. Not saying you're stupid, you just don't know scripture

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2018 09:20 PM

I must add, in Richards defense. I don't believe Richard is aware his views originated from uniformitarian philosophy and from evolution. This is because whoever he reads, purged away uniformitarian and evolution reference. Sadly, many non discerning irresponsible theologians lead people like Richard astray. Very sad. Hopefully Richard will start asking questions and free himself from this false teaching

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2018 09:01 PM

GNWS, check out 2Peter3:4---"they will say: "Where is his 'coming' that he promised? Ever since our ancestors fell asleep, >>all things continue as they have been since the beginning of creation."<<

Wikipedia prophet Richard inadvertently believes uniformitarian religion--the same thing held by evolutionists. Even though he denies believing in evolution, he clearly accepts their time table and their false history. Uniformitarian philosophy claims, "the present is key to the past". In other words, they repeat the error of ignorance in 2Peter3:4. These people say, "...all things continue as they have been since the beginning of creation." Further down, vv5&6, it says they "...forget...the flood...". Richard overlooks the catastrophe of the great flood. He doesn't seem to realize that his views are consistent with uniformitarian philosophy which denies the destructive force of Noah's flood waters. He believes what evolutionists tell him. They claim the canyon is 200,000 years or more. I tried to explain to him the Grand Canyon formation isn't due to unscientific uniformitarian assumptions. Some of evolutionists actually think a creek wore down the canyon durning an imaginary eon of thousands or millions of years. But God Almighty's revelation mentions the destructive force of raging flood waters, durning Noah's day. These obviously shaped the Grand Canyon and other post deluvian geography. Richard basically laughed me off at this point and returned to the puke of his pet uniformitarian theories.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2018 05:49 PM

You confuse use for abuse. You **abusively** use and distort scripture. But if you can't provide scripture to support your imaginary "old earth" myth you quote a Wikipedia evolutionist. Your favorite evolutionist is a God hater who discovered carbon 14 to promote evolution. He tweaked carbon readings by invoking several outside assumptions concerning the unknown starting amounts of carbaon in objects under examination. But you remain headstrong and ignorant concerning those unscientific assumptions. Non-thinkers, like you, adopt such foolishness because you've been told to believe. Your ignorant posts continue to put on display your inability to distinguish error from truth. That sad fact is all too obvious to everyone else. Sadly you're the emperor without clothes. Youre the only one who thinks you're fully clothed in your imaginary clothing

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 17 Apr, 2018 05:17 PM

Posted : 17 Apr, 2018 05:10 PM

Thanks GNWS, are you thinking along the lines of Titus 3:10?

Page : 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728